I am a new user to this site and just started finding themes today. I am really looking for an Ariel Little Mermaid theme with the icons being characters and sea animals. I tried to download a mickey theme with character icons but it wouldn't work.

I would be more than happy with a Pluto theme and even a general Disney theme. I am just really looking to find a theme with characters as the icons. I am SO sick of the regular ones.

Can anyone help me?
    03-30-09 10:20 PM
    There are some very cute Disney related themes on themes4bb.com and lucysandethelsbbthemes.com. I haven't seen any Ariel, but my grandson informed me while we were at Disney that he was going to marry her, so I guess I should be looking! lol Hope this helps!
    03-31-09 12:25 PM
    I just checked out the second website you gave me, they have a lot of great stuff even though its not Ariel. Thanks for the info, a Disney junky and have an Ariel tattoo so any info to help me fuel my addiction make me happy! lol
    Last edited by Marinewife0409; 03-31-09 at 05:25 PM.
    03-31-09 05:15 PM
    I just checked out the second website you gave me, they have a lot of great stuff even though its not Ariel. Thanks for the info, a Disney junky and have an Ariel tattoo so any info to help me fuel my addiction make me happy! lol
    There are 2 aerials on the 2nd website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 03:13 PM
    Hey thanks for the info, I went on the
    Lucy and Ethel site and requested Ariel. They were awesome and posted them after.

Thanks Though
    04-23-09 07:18 PM
    I sent you a pm, welcome to CB!
    04-23-09 07:32 PM
    can't wait to see someone make a hannah montana theme. hey, you never know :P
    04-24-09 08:57 PM
    I made a Miley theme but am kind of skeptical about posting it. I don't think it's that great.

04-26-09 07:36 AM
    Hi I'm trying to get a free little mermaid theme for my black berry 8530 curve can anyone plz help me out I can't seem to find one anywhere

09-22-10 03:45 AM
    lucy and ethel doesnt work!
    11-01-10 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD