I recently installed .46 on my at&t 8310. I wanna keep my themes to a minimum. What themes should I delete and which ones stay for my bb to function properly? I know its the bb dimension but which one? L, zen, or icon?
    07-03-08 06:34 PM
    The Zen theme. If you use any icon themes, then you'll want to leave that one on too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 06:49 PM
    All the four dimension themes (Icon_w, Today_w, Zen_w, L_w) are designed to be loaded as default undeletable themes, even if you delete any or all of them by using javaloader, when connect you 8310 to Desktop Manager, it would ask you to re-install them all.
    BTW, you can't delete Demension because other carrier themes and 3rd party themes relies on dimension, the UI relies on Demension.
    To minimize the memory lechers, just use the Desktop Manager to uncheck all the carrier internal themes: ATT, Rogers, TMOs, Vodafones, TIM, China Mobile, Telefornica, Sprint, Verizon, Bell, O2s. Then things would be fine.
    07-03-08 06:57 PM
    So are you saying that the Verizon Theme on my Curve/Pearl actually causes the "memory leak" I have heard about or it is just simply taking up room?
    07-03-08 07:35 PM
    I have deleted all but Dimension Zen on my Verizon 8830 with no problems. I have not been asked to reinstall them. The dimension themes are not that large, however, so you don't save that much memory (about 700k) by removing them.
    07-03-08 07:36 PM
    Personally, I keep all of them..but you don't HAVE to...
    07-03-08 07:37 PM
    Very interesting, I would just keep them
    07-03-08 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD