Hey all,

I was just wondering what some of you were using as a theme on your Curve 8330...there are five themes that are default on the Verizon phone...BB Dimension themes, then the Verizon default theme. How many just use the regular Verizon theme? I tried using the Dimension themes for a little bit but there was way to much going on for me...(too much stuff, small icons)

The BB Dimension Themes are:

BB Dimension Icon
    BB Dimension L
    BB Dimension Today
    BB Dimension Zen
    Verizon (default)

Thanks!
    07-30-09 09:20 AM
    I like the BB Dimension Today... Gives me a good look at what's important to me with Messages and Calander. I used BB Dimension Today "Plus" for a while but every reboot required an OCD experience in moving all the icons back to where I thought they belonged.
    07-30-09 09:33 AM
    How about for a wallpaper for the BB Dimension theme? Do you keep the road or change it?
    07-30-09 10:25 AM
    Hey all,

I was just wondering what some of you were using as a theme on your Curve 8330...

I'm using Verizon
    07-30-09 10:29 AM
    I use the today theme. Gives me pretty much all I need at a glance. As far as backgrounds go? All I did was put my finger over the camera and take a pic. Now I have a black background and yellow lettering. Very easy to read quickly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 10:38 AM
    I have sprints zen theme with a pic of my girl as the background. Stylish and clean looking

07-30-09 10:43 AM
    Anyone use the default road background? LOL
    07-30-09 10:45 AM
    BB Dimension Zen I like that it only keeps the 5 apps that I use the most on the top menu but quickly expands to all my apps. I also use a custom pic background currently the Rockstar game desgins logo.
    07-30-09 11:02 AM
    I tried running with the L, but could not stay with it. I have to have my devices custom'd out.

I now use a custom theme with custom BG. There are 3 I bounce around with. The one I am currently using is the first one of the thumbnails.

The backgrounds on the first and the third are a photo I took while in Reelfoot Lake, TN. For the photographers out there, other than resizing, no other editing was done.
    Last edited by deckyon; 07-30-09 at 11:10 AM.
    07-30-09 11:05 AM
    Nice! I just went back to my default Verizon theme, with the regular wallpaper. How do you take a screenshot??
    07-30-09 11:37 AM
    I Use Dimension L I Change The Wallpaper Almost Daily.
    07-30-09 11:46 AM
    I use the Dimension Zen theme.IMO,it's the least obtrusive to my wallpapers of all the Themes.Five programs is more than enough for me to see at a moments' glance.I can always open the full app menu if needed. BTW,I hate the "official" VZW theme.UGLY
    Last edited by experiment626; 07-30-09 at 02:00 PM.
    07-30-09 01:56 PM
    I use the Dimension Zen theme.IMO,it's the least obtrusive to my wallpapers of all the Themes.Five programs is more than enough for me to see at a moments glance.I can always open the full app menu if needed. BTW,I hate the "official" VZW theme.UGLY
    LOL I like the Verizon theme!! :P It's not ugly, it's simple and clean!! I kept the wallpaper too, I like it!!!
    07-30-09 01:58 PM
    I tried running with the L, but could not stay with it. I have to have my devices custom'd out.

I now use a custom theme with custom BG. There are 3 I bounce around with. The one I am currently using is the first one of the thumbnails.

The backgrounds on the first and the third are a photo I took while in Reelfoot Lake, TN. For the photographers out there, other than resizing, no other editing was done.
    which is the first theme you have there?
    07-30-09 02:13 PM
    I used the verizon theme up until I decided to pay the extra money and get the curve 8900 theme. That's my favorite now, the verizon was nice though because the icons were big and easy to tell at first glance what they were.

07-30-09 02:16 PM
    I used the verizon theme up until I decided to pay the extra money and get the curve 8900 theme. That's my favorite now, the verizon was nice though because the icons were big and easy to tell at first glance what they were.

Yep, I like it a lot! I decided to keep the default wallpaper too, which is the check mark (Verizon's logo)
    07-30-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD