I have created another style in my "The Dark" series. Here is the latest, The Dark, Today Plus Bottom Dock Theme for Curve . This is a Today Plus style theme that has a set of custom designed iBerry Style "The Dark" icons. Featuring Calendar today icon with 3 sub entries and 7 user customizable bottom dock icons on the homescreen. Innovative bottom dock tabs. Very simple theme with dark colors and light highlights. I have this theme available in various colors and styles. Feel free to contact me if you don't see the color or style you are looking for. This series is available in my Premium Themes Store or in the CrackBerry Software store. Thanks for looking.

Tim

The Dark Today Plus Bottom Dock Theme for Curve

Other colors that are also available in this series:

The Dark Blue Today Plus Bottom Dock Theme for Curve

The Dark Green Today Plus Bottom Dock Theme for Curve

The Dark Purple Today Plus Bottom Dock Theme for Curve

The Dark Red Today Plus Bottom Dock Theme for Curve
    11-16-08 11:23 PM
    For those of you who would rather not have the Today version, I will have a plain bottom dock version posted tomorrow, with the same colors as the Today Plus Theme.

Tim

11-16-08 11:46 PM
    Here is what the icons look like on both the Today Plus Bottom Dock and The Bottom Dock Themes.

Tim

11-17-08 09:55 AM
    NICE job!!!
    11-17-08 12:27 PM
    NICE job!!!

Thank You Very Much!!!

Tim
    11-17-08 12:28 PM
    Nice!!! patiently waiting for the bottom dock version.
    11-17-08 05:14 PM
    Nice!!! patiently waiting for the bottom dock version.
    What color are you patiently waiting for?

Tim
    11-17-08 05:29 PM
    That looks really cool. I love the bottom dock and the focus icon/tabs that you did. Really nice stuff!!
    11-17-08 06:04 PM
    That looks really cool. I love the bottom dock and the focus icon/tabs that you did. Really nice stuff!!

Thank You Very Much HF!!!

Tim
    11-17-08 06:09 PM
    Good work I'll be waiting for the bottom black and white.
    11-17-08 06:25 PM
    Ya I want the bottom black one !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 06:37 PM
    Good work I'll be waiting for the bottom black and white.

Ya I want the bottom black one !

This is a bottom dock style theme that has a set of custom designed iBerry Style "The Dark" icons. Featuring 7 user customizable bottom dock icons on the homescreen. Innovative bottom dock tabs. Very simple theme with dark colors and light highlights. I have this theme available in various colors and styles. Feel free to contact me if you don't see the color or style you are looking for. Thank you for looking.

Tim

The Bottom Dock Collection awaits:

The Dark, Black Bottom Dock Theme for Curve

The Dark, Purple Bottom Dock Theme for Curve

The Dark, Green Bottom Dock Theme for Curve

The Dark, Blue Bottom Dock Theme for Curve

The Dark, Red Bottom Dock Theme for Curve
    11-17-08 06:57 PM
    thanks man it looks great !
    11-18-08 01:49 AM
    thanks man it looks great !
    Thank you BB!!

Tim
    11-18-08 10:24 AM
    I just downloaded it and it is perfect, just what I was looking for.
    I did notice that there is no icon for sms/mms messages. Is this something you could add?
    Thanks you, I am glad you like it!!

Send me a PM with your info and I will check it out,

Thanks again,

Tim
    11-21-08 03:27 PM
    Looks great... although date doesn't show consistently in all the home page screen shots, so it leaves me wondering.

I'm not familiar with the theme store so I'll pass. Perhaps if it was on PMB, I'd consider.
    11-21-08 06:31 PM
    Looks great... although date doesn't show consistently in all the home page screen shots, so it leaves me wondering.

I'm not familiar with the theme store so I'll pass. Perhaps if it was on PMB, I'd consider.

Wondering what? Some of the screen shots are from the device simulator and some are from the theme builder software. The actual theme file will show perfectly on your phone.

It is also available in the CrackBerry Software Store which you can find here The Dark Bottom Dock Theme for Curve

Tim
    11-21-08 06:44 PM
    What color are you patiently waiting for?

Tim
    just the reg black version...
    11-22-08 05:57 PM
    Wondering what? Some of the screen shots are from the device simulator and some are from the theme builder software. The actual theme file will show perfectly on your phone.

It is also available in the CrackBerry Software Store which you can find here The Dark Bottom Dock Theme for Curve

Tim
    Thanks Tim - I've bought plenty from Crackberry which I have confidence in.

In your shoes I'd be careful about posting screenshots from a simulator if they don't look right. Perhaps you have testers who are willing to post actual screen shots.

11-24-08 06:43 PM
    Hi Sheldon,

I have been selling themes for a good long while and they are all sold through my own websites shopping cart or through a reputable vendor. I would not allow my themes to be out on the internet where I have no control over sales and support and I personally take care of support issues which are few and far between. I stand behind my products and want people to feel good about buying them because they are appealing and well designed. I can understand your concern and I did too when I started. I checked around and found who was the better vendors and that is why I sell my themes through the vendor channels I do, because they also have an excellent reputation.

Thanks,

Tim
    11-24-08 07:29 PM
    today plus with calender and messages? dark red?
    12-09-08 09:08 PM
    today plus with calender and messages? dark red?
    I can add a messages icon to the existing Today Plus Bottom Dock theme if you like, but space limitations would allow a total of 4 sub-entries that can be split between the two areas in any way you choose. (2 calendar and 2 messages, 1 calendar and 3 messages etc) it would be very easy to do. Let me know.

Tim
    12-09-08 09:52 PM
    Pretty nice themes.
    12-09-08 10:16 PM
    Hi Sheldon,

I have been selling themes for a good long while and they are all sold through my own websites shopping cart or through a reputable vendor. I would not allow my themes to be out on the internet where I have no control over sales and support and I personally take care of support issues which are few and far between. I stand behind my products and want people to feel good about buying them because they are appealing and well designed. I can understand your concern and I did too when I started. I checked around and found who was the better vendors and that is why I sell my themes through the vendor channels I do, because they also have an excellent reputation.

Thanks,

Tim
    I can vouch for that. He even gives free service on the themes that you don't pay for. Stan is a great guy. He sells something tangible, sells it through appropriate channels, and gives great customer service.
    12-09-08 10:20 PM
    I can vouch for that. He even gives free service on the themes that you don't pay for. Stan is a great guy. He sells something tangible, sells it through appropriate channels, and gives great customer service.
    Thanks Five, I just try to give the best service I can.

Tim
    12-14-08 09:56 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD