08-31-10 07:18 PM
63 123
tools
    Thank you so much, been looking for theme with more Icons
    08-14-09 12:29 AM
    Don't mind at all, you need to change the font color for lists on the dialog page and/or on the messages page. Not in front of my PC right now so I can't confirm which.

Russ.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey Russ,

I tried changing the color of the following:

Theme the message list:
    Message List

and

Theme the controls:
    Dialog
    Menu
    List

but i still can't get the sms text writing to be other than black.

When you get the chance,can you reverify which section it is under? i'm using Theme Builder 4.1.0.19
    08-14-09 04:16 AM
    Hmm, I'll look into it this evening.

08-14-09 08:41 AM
    i tried a lot of different combination and i still can't get colored text
    08-15-09 02:47 PM
    Could you by any chance make a version of this theme without the calender and only the messages part?

Last edited by The Siege; 08-15-09 at 11:49 PM.
    08-15-09 02:50 PM
    the theme looks great. My only problem is that I do not need all of those icons on my home screen. I had a hard time filling up propeller. Red Planet looks awesome. Can't wait.
    08-16-09 01:05 PM
    Greetings

is it possible for you to upload the .zip file for just double dock version of your theme
    i am using 8700g(4.5)with DM

Thanks
    08-16-09 01:11 PM
    i tried a lot of different combination and i still can't get colored text
    I just has a thought, there is an item in the actual menus of theme builder for changing the default or application font. That must be where I changed it.

08-16-09 02:15 PM
    Nice work on this theme russ! Didn't think you could crunch so much into a little screen!
    08-16-09 02:17 PM
    Greetings

is it possible for you to upload the .zip file for just double dock version of your theme
    i am using 8700g(4.5)with DM

Thanks
    I'll look into it, I haven't tried converting any themes to other phones yet. I'll see what I can do.

08-16-09 02:17 PM
    Love the theme but I noticed on my curve that the date doesn't show right.

I get the day then a bit of the month then no date. eg ' sun augu '

Any chance of having 2 more calender entrys and 2 less message entrys on the today screen

Thanks for the theme. Kudos to you.
    08-16-09 07:17 PM
    I've noticed the same, looks like I need to re-arrange the banner slightly.

2 more cal and 2 less msg is no problem, I'll add it to my todo list.

08-17-09 05:11 AM
    I've noticed the same, looks like I need to re-arrange the banner slightly.

2 more cal and 2 less msg is no problem, I'll add it to my todo list.

Brilliant. When it arrives it will be installed.

Cheers
    08-17-09 11:05 AM
    Sorry it took a little while, but I've just completed a re-work of this theme. I've fixed the date issue in the banner as well as uncluttering the banner icons a little too. I've also removed the bold style from the fonts for clarity.

In addition, I have now made and uploaded 5 different versions of the theme. If I missed anyones request, please post and let me know!

Go back to the first post of this thread for the updated versions.

Russ.
    08-19-09 06:56 AM
    This amazing! 9 calendar entries and 14 icons, every busy mom's dream come true! Thank you so much
    10-01-09 11:16 PM
    Beautiful theme!!!
    But its just me or anybody using bbm5 here??
    my status info its cropped...

10-02-09 05:38 AM
    I was assuming the 14 icons and 9 messages version would show the messages, not just say the unread # beside it.

10-05-09 09:14 AM
    I was assuming the 14 icons and 9 messages version would show the messages, not just say the unread # beside it.

It should have a full today messages display, I used that version myself for a while. That's strange.

Russ.
    10-05-09 09:33 AM
    Is there "any" way you can change the text color from Green back to black? I wouldn't mind a dark purple even... just green.. I really don't like green. I love everything else about this theme though! 2 thumbs up!
    10-20-09 12:56 PM
    Great job with lots of icons, thanks.

10-20-09 01:35 PM
    I found another issue.

for some reason when using the 5 Msg 2 calender option It showed the very first message i recieved then wouldn't show any other messages.

I am currently trying the other versions to see if they have the same problem or not.

Also I kind of like the idea of 4 msg 3 calendar... but i can deal with only 2 calendar. :-)
    10-20-09 02:37 PM
    I have discovered that it will show emails...it just won't show the SMS... is there any way to fix this? I really like the theme and would like to keep it but I really want to be able to see my SMS on the front like most of the "today" themes do. Please Help?
    10-20-09 03:37 PM
    I have the 14 Icons and 9 Calendar Entries version and the only minor issues I notice are that when I am downloading something, loading the application list or going through security when I reboot the percentile bar is cut off. Also BBM 5.0 is cut off at the top where my own status is. Thanks!
    10-30-09 02:21 AM
    I have discovered that it will show emails...it just won't show the SMS... is there any way to fix this? I really like the theme and would like to keep it but I really want to be able to see my SMS on the front like most of the "today" themes do. Please Help?
    As far as theme building goes, all we can set is if the sms and email boxes are combined into the messages icon. Check your settings to make sure you don't have them separate, that's probably the issue as the today works from the messages box.

10-30-09 12:12 PM
    Any chance of this theme coming to the new Curve 8530 from Verizon? I'm going to be going from my 8330 to the new one, but I hate to lose this wonderful theme!
    11-14-09 08:42 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD