I am curious why the custom themes use such a tiny size menu font ?

I have downloaded and tried at least five (free) custom themes, all had to go due to the tiny menu font.Perhaps most users have better vision than I.

While I realize smaller font size equates to less scrolling up & down, I for one would prefer to scroll if I could read the text.

Just curious....
    11-27-08 05:37 PM
    Have you tried this one?

Energy Bliss Bold Bottom Dock 83xx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 05:48 PM
    I am curious why the custom themes use such a tiny size menu font ?

I have downloaded and tried at least five (free) custom themes, all had to go due to the tiny menu font.Perhaps most users have better vision than I.

While I realize smaller font size equates to less scrolling up & down, I for one would prefer to scroll if I could read the text.

Just curious....
    They are evidently designed by someone with great vision. I make alot of my themes available with a larger font size if desired, because you never know if the user is going to have microscopic vision or like me and need a microscope to see a bus...........LOL

Tim
    11-27-08 05:58 PM
    Have you tried this one?

Energy Bliss Bold Bottom Dock 83xx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes, thanks I tied that one.
    11-27-08 07:00 PM
    I've made several themes myself and it's really up to the creator - perhaps a lot of people arn't thinking about usability so much as graphical wow?
    04-05-09 03:24 PM
    I agree, I like the larger fonts better but they are harder to come by.
    04-09-09 03:16 PM
    if you look at any of the themes by me - i can change the font size to suite you. just let me know!
    04-09-09 03:45 PM
    Boy do I agree with Eight_Bit.

You do not find many with very readable size font. I am also finding it very hard to find themes with Today Plus versions and this really surprises me since many Blackberry users I know have them for business purposes and could really use Today and Today Plus versions.

I for one have many appointments and reminders in my calendar and would love to find some with space for several Calendar entries on the today screen.
    04-09-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD