01-21-11 07:55 AM
181 1234 ...
tools
    they should have the block background, as the pearl version (that i currently run) does seem to have it. let me know if i have the idea right or not (lol):

Quite excellent, sir.

Exactly what I was talking about! I'll definitely be on the lookout as soon as you get this out!
    07-24-09 12:41 AM
    OP updated. sorry guys it's not great news but i've included a small ray of sunshine lol

i need sleep
    07-24-09 02:11 AM
    The version that is overlayed onto the blackberry (the bottom one) looks SICK! I can't wait for it!
    07-24-09 05:34 PM
    Yes!!! A L styled version! Can't wait for it to come out!! I'm using a Storm L style right now bt the font overlaps the left side icons. I hope this one fixes the issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 05:40 PM
    Really looking forward to the Titanium version - very EXECUTIVE looking
    07-24-09 05:40 PM
    Please tell me the fonts are going to be customizable

07-25-09 07:48 AM
    Please tell me the fonts are going to be customizable

unfortunately, i dont think it's possible

when a them gets compiled/rendered, it includes not only icon and background images, but fonts used in the theme as well. and since this is a port of the storms original precision zen, it is meant also to copy the font type.

if the font cannot be changed after applying the theme in the phone, then it just cannot be changed

but .. that doesn't mean i'm not willing to create one with a specific font of your choosing that may take a bit more time, but when this theme finally gets finished and uploaded in all it's glorious colors and styles i'll be more than happy to fill requests
    Last edited by 2face-MazE; 07-25-09 at 04:48 PM.
    07-25-09 04:27 PM
    UPDATE:

got all but today styles finished up (i think) and 3 colors done. original blue, hot pink, and velvet indigo. problem is i ran out of time this morning/afternoon and need now to take off for the rest of the day

but i'm really not to far off from finished. should have them done for tomorrow

on a side note, i dont know why but for whatever reason the today+ version of all colors refuses to cooperate. dont need to point out my problematic details with it just yet, but releasing that style might take a bit more time.
    07-25-09 04:51 PM
    unfortunately, i dont think it's possible

when a them gets compiled/rendered, it includes not only icon and background images, but fonts used in the theme as well. and since this is a port of the storms original precision zen, it is meant also to copy the font type.

if the font cannot be changed after applying the theme in the phone, then it just cannot be changed

but .. that doesn't mean i'm not willing to create one with a specific font of your choosing that may take a bit more time, but when this theme finally gets finished and uploaded in all it's glorious colors and styles i'll be more than happy to fill requests
    I'll PIN ya, if thats ok?
    07-25-09 05:13 PM
    Dude, take all the time you need!

This theme seems to hold great promise and I would definitely prefer a theme done right than something that's rushed out the door..

Keep up the great work!

07-25-09 06:21 PM
    looks awesome!!!!! thanks.
    07-25-09 06:48 PM
    This looks great...
    I look forward to seeing the pink version...
    07-25-09 09:27 PM
    Can't wait for the L Style blue one!!
    07-25-09 11:46 PM
    Can't wait to see this final product - love the L version!
    07-25-09 11:53 PM
    I Love the red, purple and pink. Like the blue, wouldn't use the other 2. But I also like the Today + w/ weather slot.

I have an 8330; I'd be happy to beta test it for you if you'd like. I'm sure there are others here that would do it, too.
    07-26-09 12:19 AM
    Maze, when RIM releases Plazmic theme builder for the Tour, make me a weather version like you did for the Pearl, I'm telling ya it would be a hit...
    07-26-09 12:37 AM
    I'll PIN ya, if thats ok?
    my pin is public go for it
    07-26-09 03:16 PM
    Maze, when RIM releases Plazmic theme builder for the Tour, make me a weather version like you did for the Pearl, I'm telling ya it would be a hit...
    this theme for tour is already underway

now try and figure out how hehe

i cant wait for plazmic for the tour to be made available. i have a friggen sweet (novelty) theme idea i want to experiment with. it wont be very functional, but man if it works out will it ever looks cool. no hints till i figure out whether or not it'll even be possible to do lol
    07-26-09 03:19 PM
    UPDATE: They're heeeerrrreeeeeee!!!

download and enjoy everyone, OTA and desktop available

my god im hungry lol
    07-26-09 05:27 PM
    Yes!

D/ldng Calender w/ weather now!

Thank you!

07-26-09 05:40 PM
    Yeah I downloaded the blue & silver L style, they are gr8 except the spell check is black on black for some reason.

07-26-09 05:46 PM
    Love it! Now my Pearl and Curve have matching themes!

Any chance of a green one in the future?
    07-26-09 06:07 PM
    Finally a nice,classy theme! Looks perfect!! I love the grey, this will be my permanent theme from now on!
    07-26-09 06:23 PM
    Also I wish the lock screen wallpaper was user friendly! And the scrolling was up/down instead of sideways.

07-26-09 06:25 PM
    Yeah I downloaded the blue & silver L style, they are gr8 except the spell check is black on black for some reason.

Oh, thank you! you reminded me of the 'known issues' that i needed to include with the OP.

it's an OS limitation with Plazmic, that's one of the areas that cannot be changed

Love it! Now my Pearl and Curve have matching themes!

Any chance of a green one in the future?
    such as a lime green? check out my sig, go to pearl precision zen, and look at the OP for the green version. perhaps now that i have the request i'll just have to make it i'll need a bit moree time though, i've been on these themes most of the day and now i really need food (and a shower, and to clean this house... wowza)
    07-26-09 06:26 PM
181 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD