Yeah I've noticed a lot of themes have that problem. I guess if you make it from scratch or something it happens. If you use a Storm template that issue doesn't occure. I have another L style Storm theme but the homescreen app name font overlaps the left side icons. That why I switched to yours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 05:30 PM
    such as a lime green? check out my sig, go to pearl precision zen, and look at the OP for the green version. perhaps now that i have the request i'll just have to make it i'll need a bit moree time though, i've been on these themes most of the day and now i really need food (and a shower, and to clean this house... wowza)
    Yep, such as a lime green. Like the one from the OP. Take your time! You brought us enough greatness with these themes for today.

07-26-09 05:59 PM
    Thank you....Thank you......Thank you! I've always enjoyed this type of theme and you're very generous for handing it out.
    07-26-09 06:35 PM
    I LOVEEEEE these...especially the RED one...GREAT JOB!!!
    07-26-09 06:53 PM
    URLS are too complicated to do OTA. Are you using underscores or dashes in between words? You can't have spaces in a URL (at least that's what firefox is showing me). I tried both, anyone care to type out a sample url of what to enter in your blackberry browser?
    07-27-09 01:23 AM
    great themes!!
    07-27-09 02:12 AM
    looks good...thanks
    07-27-09 09:35 AM
    the titanium theme on my inferno curve left me speechless
    07-27-09 11:18 AM
    Very nice work

07-27-09 11:28 AM
    Nice work great theme I have the calendar and weather gray one. Just one thing I wish the weather slot was on the top right not the bottom left.
    07-27-09 12:49 PM
    Nice work great theme I have the calendar and weather gray one. Just one thing I wish the weather slot was on the top right not the bottom left.
    i might fill your request

i'm keeping tabs on requests peeps, seriously leave me a PM or PIN and i'll get to them when i get a chance

and i have not forgotten about the lime green or rustic orange

(or today+ for that matter, lol)
    07-27-09 10:43 PM
    LOL i just emailed saying samething im using red with weather, top right across from messages would be sweet all lined up
    07-27-09 10:57 PM
    I don't have any requests, I just wanted to thank you for a great theme!!

07-28-09 12:03 AM
    Lovin it - now I have matching pearl and curve... :-)

07-28-09 01:18 AM
    Great! Finally a precision theme that's worth keeping!

07-28-09 02:57 AM
    Very nice. I'm using the L + Weather and it's probably one of the most 'complete' themes I've downloaded. It would be nice if it was a little bit darker red, but :thumbsup:

07-28-09 12:00 PM
    Downloaded and installed the original blue L + weather but do not see the extra icon space for weather. Am I missing something?

07-28-09 01:48 PM
    Can you post the wallpapers you used? I especially love the Titanium.
    07-28-09 01:50 PM
    Duh. Figured it out. Beautiful themes.

Downloaded and installed the original blue L + weather but do not see the extra icon space for weather. Am I missing something?

07-28-09 01:59 PM
    Thank you for this awesome job!!! I'm downloading the pink now and maybe the grey too...will definitely make a donation.
    07-29-09 11:34 AM
    Awesome. Love the red theme.
    07-29-09 11:47 AM
    these look well nice.

When will the calendar and message versions be ready.

cheers for these
    07-29-09 01:09 PM
    Thanks for all of your hard work. Love the pink calendar theme.
    07-29-09 01:23 PM
    these look well nice.

When will the calendar and message versions be ready.

cheers for these
    i honestly cannot say, lots of factors in the way in my life (again, i seem to get periods of endless busy busy busy). but with this theme i'll have to start again from theground up to figure out how to get it to work. i get NUMEROUS errors when attempting an export with today+ in it's current condition.

it's all a matter of time
    07-29-09 03:26 PM
    Did you ever figure out how to fix the spell check issue? Iowabowtech had the same problem, but he worked it out & now it works fine! IDK how he did it though, LOL.
    07-29-09 03:29 PM
181 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD