Current Version: 2.2.1

Description
    Curve Gone Wild is a fun, exciting, bright and sexy new theme for your Curve 83xx (Also available for the 8900!). The theme includes a new icon set, color enhanced buttons, and customized screens and menus. Home screen icons change based on what you have in the top application screen.

Speed/Performance
    All images have been compressed for optimum quality/file size. This simply means that image quality is maintained but file size is reduced - which for you means no lagging or intensive memory use. We've been running these themes on our test phones for 4 days straight and have experienced no memory problems.

Support

Just as on all my other projects, I stand behind my work and strive to help you guys in whatever you need or find problems with. As always, we are constantly working to make things better so if there is anything you would like to see enhanced in a future release, just let me know.

Updates
    Updates are always free for the life of the theme. I'll post here if anything gets changed or added and we release a new update.

-----------------------------------------

How to purchase:
    You can use this link to purchase directly from the Crackberry Store:
    Curve Gone Wild -- Crackberry App Store

SPECIAL OFFER: I know some of you have been waiting for this to be compatible for the Curve for a while now, and since it took me so long, I will be offering it for 1$ off for this weekend only! So get it now if you've been waiting, it will go back to full price Monday!

(Price is adjusted directly in the Crackberry Store- no need for a coupon code!)

-------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy!
    07-10-09 10:30 AM
    this is so cute!
    07-10-09 12:43 PM
    adorable!!!
    07-10-09 01:11 PM
    i like the icons, but you would need to make it more man friendly lol. like ditch the pink for blue or something
    07-10-09 05:29 PM
    I'm glad you all like it

As for ditching the pink I'm not sure if having a blue zebra would be that much more masculine haha Pink is the new blue anyways, man up and rock the pink zebra theme on you bb
    07-11-09 07:43 PM
    That certainly is pink. Great job on the icons!
    07-11-09 10:58 PM
    Ohh, I still love this! I bought this theme when I had my pearl.

The only weird thing about this theme is the dock doesn't scroll left to right. you have to go up and down. other than that I haven't had any problems! :]

Do you have any plans of converting your berry vera theme to the 8300? just wondering!
    07-13-09 10:36 PM
    I'm glad you all like it

As for ditching the pink I'm not sure if having a blue zebra would be that much more masculine haha Pink is the new blue anyways, man up and rock the pink zebra theme on you bb
    ha i meant ditching the whole zebra thing. but whatever its chill
    07-13-09 10:41 PM
    Ohh, I still love this! I bought this theme when I had my pearl.

The only weird thing about this theme is the dock doesn't scroll left to right. you have to go up and down. other than that I haven't had any problems! :]

Do you have any plans of converting your berry vera theme to the 8300? just wondering!
    Hmm I think I might actually know the problem of why it's scrolling up and down, I'll try to get that fixed.

I'll be converting everything eventually, I'm moving out of state this week so everything has been kind of crazy and I really haven't had much time, but as soon as everything settles down all of my themes will be converted for the Curve and Pearl
    07-14-09 09:24 AM
    Ok I fixed the trackball scrolling issue, you can either go back to where you bought it and redownload it using the same link or an email was sent out that will walk you through updating it
    07-14-09 10:43 AM
    just purchased it woot woot
    07-14-09 11:16 AM
    just purchased it woot woot
    awesome ! enjoy!
    07-14-09 12:22 PM
    yay! thank you for fixing it! can't wait for the berry vera. good luck moving!
    07-15-09 09:52 PM
    awww i love this ! is it backwords compatible with the 8530 ?
    07-18-10 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD