I have been using this theme for about a week now and I love it! It's fast, very clean and has EIGHT icons on the home screen. I have both the bottom dock and the today versions and love them both.

As with a previous post, I would like to see a profiles icon added somewhere in the upper right or left, but that is only a request. This theme is awesome even without that!
    10-23-09 01:11 PM
    I have been using this theme for about a week now and I love it! It's fast, very clean and has EIGHT icons on the home screen. I have both the bottom dock and the today versions and love them both.

As with a previous post, I would like to see a profiles icon added somewhere in the upper right or left, but that is only a request. This theme is awesome even without that!

Preferrably Upper left since upper right (in the header) has the battery and alarm icons
    10-23-09 02:09 PM
    Think its the same one as posted on pimpmyberry -- neways, two requests (one is a bug):

1) In Opera Mini -- the menu doesn't work. It flashes and goes away.
    2) A "weather" slot would be great in the upper right or left -- either to add a weather app or a profiles icon.

Thanks again.
    Hey docs, mine does that also but only after upgrading to .175 I'm thinking its the upgrade not the theme. Its a great theme and no prolems.... Until the upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 12:33 PM
    Concur with the menu issue post .175 upgrade. Does it in Bolt and TV Guide apps also.

But it is a sweet theme, only the second one I've downloaded, and I do like it.

10-31-09 12:41 PM
    Hey Guys.
    Think I have fixed the problem with Opera Mini Menu. Redownload using the original links.!!
    10-31-09 06:35 PM
    That seems to have fixed the options menu problem. Bolt is back to normal. Thanks for the awesome theme Curve!
    11-01-09 12:09 AM
    thanks. great theme, nice to have so many icons available in the bottom dock. great work! much appreciated!
    11-01-09 09:41 PM
    after using it for a while there's actually two twings I wish was in the theme. an indicator for which profile I am using (silent, outdoors etc), and the name of the wifi network I'm logged into.

other than that. great
    11-04-09 04:43 AM
    Profile and Weather Slot Version added. See the original (1st) post!!
    11-04-09 03:29 PM
    The weather slot OTA installs the message version.
    11-04-09 03:58 PM
    The weather slot OTA installs the message version.
    Sorry about that, fixed now.
    11-04-09 04:00 PM
    Thank you!

Dont suppose you would make a blank home screen version with only the weather slot where it is?
    Last edited by GodCountryND; 11-04-09 at 04:08 PM.
    11-04-09 04:06 PM
    Profile and Weather Slot Version added. See the original (1st) post!!
    I LOVE this theme...great work! The only thing bothering me is I feel like the bottom of the "header" is cut off a little short and cutting off the bottom of the time. Can that be adjusted?
    11-04-09 04:21 PM
    I LOVE this theme...great work! The only thing bothering me is I feel like the bottom of the "header" is cut off a little short and cutting off the bottom of the time. Can that be adjusted?
    It only looks cut off because of the banner, I changed to a different banner, just reload using the original links
    11-04-09 05:00 PM
    Great theme...how much trouble would it be to make the icons on the app screen bigger? If you could do that on the blank screen theme that would be great.

11-05-09 06:04 AM
    What weather app, preferably free, can show the current weather or temp or whatever on the app icon?

EDIT: Never mind, I found one but had to delete it 'cause it didn't have my city when I searched for my city to add.
    Last edited by CybermatriX; 11-10-09 at 06:21 PM.
    11-10-09 05:34 PM
    LOVE the today + bottom dock theme - thanks!! It's my new favorite!
    11-14-09 05:19 PM
    Hey Guys.
    Think I have fixed the problem with Opera Mini Menu. Redownload using the original links.!!
    Ok I know this is going to sound like asking too much, but I love the ones with the Profile and Weather slots in them but 9 times out of ten I only use themes with the Today + or the Calendar's available. Is there any chance of adding the Profile and Weather slots to the Today+ and Calendar themes?

This is as close to perfect for themes as I have found yet, and I'm hooked. I love the 8 Icons available from the home screen.

Thanks again.

Mike
    11-15-09 10:22 AM
    Great theme using now.

11-15-09 05:43 PM
    The link doesnt work anymore when it did yesterday. none of them do. please helpp...
    11-17-09 07:48 PM
    Doesn't work for me either. Says does not exist on that server.
    11-17-09 08:31 PM
    I've tried a few other themes, but keep coming back to this one. Definitely my favorite, and works very well since the revision.

I've seen a few other themes with the Precision setup and 6 icon bottom dock, but I like your smaller 8 icons better. Thanks!

Last edited by BergerKing; 11-17-09 at 08:54 PM.
    11-17-09 08:44 PM
    I wanted to re-download the themes as there have been some updates tot hem but as others have said, the links don't work.

Says "404 not found".

Please update the links or even upload them as attachments we can install thru DM. Thanks again for the updates! This is the best theme for the Curve.

EDIT: found these links from pimpmyberry -- are these the same files? Change the link from bberry to curve -- see below for example. I downloaded two of the themes this way.
    http://www.bastian1967.com/curve/request1/tour/com_plazmic_theme_tourwp.jad
    Last edited by docsmody; 11-23-09 at 07:59 PM.
    11-23-09 07:46 PM
    Question -- the new icon for your email inbox -- this showed up briefly for me and I had two icons for my email inbox, one was the new 'tour' icon and one the original curve icon with the white envelope. Now, the one with the new tour icon is no where to be found. Any way to get it back? Thanks in advance...
    11-23-09 10:34 PM
    I had the profile and weather theme on my curve and then had to get my phone replaced and lost the theme. Can you please update the ota links so i can download this theme again. Thanks so much
    11-26-09 12:58 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD