When browsing the internet, if I need to view a PDF that is linked to through a webpage, I can't. The only way I've found to view it is if I save it to my media card, and then email it to myself and open the PDF attachment within my email on my Blackberry. I can't seem to find any way to open it through a Windows Explorer type folder structure, and I can't find the native PDF viewer to run so I can open it from there. Is there an easier to way view PDF's that are on a webpage?

Along the same lines, is there a way to browse through all of my saved files, such as you can do with Windows Explorer?

Thanks!
    11-02-09 02:26 PM
    I could be wrong, but I believe you have "Documents to Go" preloaded but it does not come with PDF to Go, you have to purchase the premium edition for that. There are other apps out there (I believe you must purchase) to make viewing a PDF possible, that was my experience anyway.
    As for viewing files, I also had to purchase File Manager Pro to do that. It makes viewing files and moving them much easier. I apologize if I misunderstood that question.

If I'm wrong about this, somebody please help JDoig!!
    11-02-09 05:18 PM
    Thanks pyran. Yes, you understood my question correctly. Where is the best place to purchase those apps?
    11-03-09 05:56 AM
    I have purchased apps right from this site. You will end up a Mobihand. I've always been satisfied. You may want to wait a bit to see if someone else gives you a different answer because the PDF viewing software is a bit pricey. Docs to Go Premium is expensive as other the comparable apps. If there is a way to do it cheaper, or even better free, it would be worth the wait. As for File Manager Pro, that wasn't terribly expensive and I found it to be worth it. I can create folders and put my stuff in each. When I open it I have my favorites displayed and the stuff I'm looking for is there.
    11-03-09 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD