BB Curve 8310; OS 4.2.2.170 with AT&T

In the "rush" to clear some memory...I accidentally deleted the bbdimension_zen theme (today theme as well). Now I am faced with no theme at all (basic B&W). When I load themes...I can not get them to activate and after doing a little research...it sounds like I should not of deleted the dimension themes (especially zen). How can I reinstall without having to reload the entire OS and thus messing up my company-maintained email settings?

Is there a .jad file for the dimension themes that would put the following modules back on my blackberry

net_rim_theme_bbdimension_zen_320x240_b.cod

net_rim_theme_bbdimension_today_320x240_b.cod

I downloaded the 4.2 OS from AT&T and have the files mentioned above...but I am at a lost on how to get them back on my blackberry. Now if I had been smart...I would of backed up my BB...but I didn't and I have learned a lesson.

I really thought I would be able to find the theme...which I would gladly pay for...somewhere on the web....but I struck out.

Any help that could be given would be greatly appreciated.
    08-30-08 01:41 PM
    How did you delete them?
    08-30-08 02:16 PM
    Yes, I woulda also know how you deleted them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 02:24 PM
    I used an app called Mobylo SureWipe. Works wonders if you delete the right apps...
    08-30-08 02:32 PM
    If you reinstall the OS on your PC and run the CrackMem app
    in my sig to remove the things you do not want, run DM again
    it will put back the themes you accidentally deleted. Everything
    else will stay pretty much the same.
    08-30-08 02:33 PM
    I used an app called Mobylo SureWipe. Works wonders if you delete the right apps...
    I deleted the today theme and then no today theme would work.

I just ran apploader and it restored the theme. It was really easy to do. Now if you deleted it from the os on your pc, well that's another story.
    08-30-08 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD