Hi,
    Ok i'v only had my BB about 3weeks now, right now im just using the basic theme that came with BB Sprint one there is 4 others:
    BB Dimension Icon
    BB Demension L
    BB Demension Today
    BB Demension Zen

then Sprint one, i kinda like the sprint one well just cause how the first 5 icons then the last one Application one is all line up on the left side, isnt there a theme i can download for free where it dont change that on my main page all to the left? I wouldnt mind a theme that shows the icons i use the most Email,SMS,MMS and Yahoo at the bottom and maybe the weather some where up top? Any suggestions please let me know, Thanks

Opps forgot to mention im using 8330m by sprint, and does it matter if i find a theme i like i can use it? or has to be just for the 8330m's?
    Last edited by desertrat2; 07-24-09 at 06:49 PM.
    07-24-09 06:45 PM
    You can move the icons where ever you want them.
    07-24-09 06:48 PM
    Yes i understand that part, i forgot to mention at the bottom my post if you can answer that one please, thanks
    07-24-09 06:51 PM
    Form what I've seen, 83XX covers all themes so the m should be included as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 08:21 PM
    ok thanks, i was trying to download one of these http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/no...-natro-275999/ but i kept getting a timed out, neevr made it to the download page
    07-24-09 08:24 PM
    Maybe you're in a bad area, I get the same response when I'm in a area with bad reception

07-24-09 10:02 PM
    didnt think of that, maybe i'll try again in a few
    07-24-09 10:07 PM
    Once I download a free theme I can't find it anywhere! And no it isn't in themes...

07-25-09 10:48 AM
    Once I download a free theme I can't find it anywhere! And no it isn't in themes...

are you sure you grabbed the appropriate themes for your 8900? This is the 83xx section.
    07-25-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD