After i make a theme i clicked on the little green icon in plazmic which is the Simulator it poped up saying No Device found 8330, so i clicked on start button then Research in Motion 4.5.0.127 then 8330 it loads up but still DONT load the theme i was working on just the default one is there?anyone can tell me what im doing wrong please? also what do i save the theme as in plazmic to test in Simulator and then if i like to post up in here?

Thanks.. this is confussing me
    11-09-09 01:31 AM
    Somewhere in Theme Builder you can set a simulator to be the default simulator. Try setting the one you have installed as a default and see if that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 07:58 AM
    After i make a theme i clicked on the little green icon in plazmic which is the Simulator it poped up saying No Device found 8330...
    I get this too--don't know why. I have to export the theme (alx) then go to the simulator, load the theme (via Load Java Program), then reset the simulator. It's tedious but it works.

Even when the simulator button in Plazmic worked for me, it only worked for about five clicks. After that, I had to shut down the simulator and restart it.
    11-09-09 10:11 AM
    i still cant get theme to load in simulator i even updated all the java, i made a quick theme using the default one just changed background exported it named it test, started up simulator went to load and nothing just the same default theme thats in simulator GRrrrr
    11-09-09 06:37 PM
    After loading the theme to your simulator, you don't see it in your theme list? Make sure your simulator is of an OS version high enough to use your theme.
    11-10-09 11:35 AM
    Yea i figured it out lastnight. i just thought when you click on load java from file it loads up right there, didnt know had to go into themes area LOL
    11-10-09 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD