ok i am working on my first theme i cant find any volume or phone or messaging icons.

how do u make a tody theme witha bottom dock
    11-07-09 11:52 AM
    ok i am working on my first theme i cant find any volume or phone or messaging icons.

how do u make a tody theme witha bottom dock
    answered your questions I will try as best I can. You will have to do a search on the web for icons, do a google or bing search for icons for mobile phones and I am sure you will find plenty. There is a site called, "Deviant Art" and you may have to join to download graphics and other things but they have plenty, there is also a free forum entitled, "Pinstack" they have lots of icons for themebuilders/building, actually they are called theme making goodies. as fars as making a today theme with a bottom dock, that is a little above my field of expertise. I am done it once or twice, you have to use the custom theme option in themebuilders. What I did to have a bottom dock, I use a dock or banner as the tab and tab focus for one of the icons on the bottom and inserted the rest of the icons over the banner, I am sure there is another and a better way, try going to the themebuilders forum and pose your questions there, I hope that someone will answer it for you. Good Luck
    11-09-09 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD