I am using plazmic 4.7 and a curve 8330.

I have made a theme exactly how I want it... EXCEPT...

1. I cannot change the in-call screen from the blank white that is pre-set in plazmic.

2. I have changed the highlight color when scrolling through a menu or through messages, but I cannot figure out how to make this change universal. Meaning when I go into options, spell check (for example), the highlight then becomes the default blue.

3. When I create a new folder on my phone, I only have the standard folders to select from. Is there a way I can get/use the folders that are pre-loaded on the sprint theme on my 8330? Example, the entertainment folder, instant messaging folder, or communities folder.

Anyone who can offer any help to these problems would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks for reading and for your help!
    03-28-09 04:24 PM
    I'm a newbie with this theme building too. hope the following helps...

on theme builder inspector:
    1) go to "theme the phone screens" <the icon with the yellow phone> and click on Incoming call tab on top. you'll see background and that's where you could upload your image.

2) I think... it's the one on "theme and controls" <the icon with "ok and cancel"> scroll down to the very bottom and click on the "list" bar -> change the color on cursor.... (i think)

3)never tried and i have verizon. i don't know if that makes a difference.
    03-28-09 04:45 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Any information is better than none. I guess I wasn't specific enough though.

1. When I get to the tab to change the in-call background, it won't allow me to click on it to change it. I have selected different models and tried and it will allow me to change it in the 9500 for example. Just won't allow me to even click on it or change it in the 8300 series builder.

2. I have changed that. I made it an orange color. And I've gone through the entire section and changed all the colors to the same orange. But as another example, when scrolling through my texts, or having the menu pop up in the sms screen, it is the orange color. However, when on the browser and loading a page, the loading strip along the bottom of the page is the default blue.

Again, thanks for the response and sorry I wasn't more clear initially. Any more help anyone? I know there are some plazmic geniuses out there... I've seen the proof!
    03-28-09 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD