Could someone post pictures of notifications pictures, menus, etc. before purchase is made? Would like to see those.

thanks
    I love this theme so much, I bought both weather/non-weather! You'll love it, trust me and others will say the same!

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 08:16 PM
    Thanks so much for responding...I was wondering if the fonts are user defined or are they really small fonts....I wished there were screenshots of the menus so one could see this. Thanks again.
    Here is a screen shot of the menu, I love it either way!

10-18-09 12:29 AM
    Hi,

Just purchased this wonderful theme for my BB Curve 8330. Very clean theme. I am wondering if the home screen fonts can be made a little bigger OR any of the fonts. These tired old eyes of mine. Thank you.

Blessings,
    Ellie
    10-18-09 11:46 PM
    I am interested in buying this theme but could someone please post a pic of what it looks like when there is a notification such as a txt, email, or bbm. And is the app order when you are on the main screen customizable, as in order?
    10-19-09 10:27 PM
    I am interested in buying this theme but could someone please post a pic of what it looks like when there is a notification such as a txt, email, or bbm. And is the app order when you are on the main screen customizable, as in order?
    Here are what the notifications look like!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-20-09 12:34 PM
    No 8520 version?
    10-20-09 01:18 PM
    Awesome .. love the black !
    10-20-09 02:54 PM
    Hey tripster will you post that wp? Like to add to the collection.

Here are what the notifications look like!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-20-09 11:53 PM
    I'm curious what will facebook icon look like on the homepage, I bet it will look funny right? so it would be better if I put it in the folder? I use facebook alot. Usually, I have bbim, facebook, messages, sms, browser and calendar on the homepage. let me know?

Thanks,
    Amy
    10-23-09 06:30 PM
    the font is really small....
    Last edited by polecats03; 10-24-09 at 05:09 PM.
    10-24-09 11:12 AM
    I really like the theme but upon ordering in Mobihand, it's only available for US. How bout the asian countrys?
    10-25-09 09:54 AM
    hello, i ordered this theme for my 8330 and i love it! But i have bought the Tour now, and ordered the theme for it. I haven't gotten an email that has given me the link to download it! Is there a way you can help out?

Thanks!
    11-06-09 10:45 PM
    hello, i ordered this theme for my 8330 and i love it! But i have bought the Tour now, and ordered the theme for it. I haven't gotten an email that has given me the link to download it! Is there a way you can help out?

Thanks!
    Yup, I am at a friends house right now but when i get home later tonight I can email you a zip file if that's okay.

PM me your email address.

Or you can email me at [email protected] and include your order number to make things easier
    Last edited by Blaqk; 11-07-09 at 04:48 AM.
    11-06-09 11:13 PM
    Yup, I am at a friends house right now but when i get home later tonight I can email you a zip file if that's okay.

PM me your email address.

Or you can email me at [email protected] and include your order number to make things easier
    Thank you!!! I got it this morning!!! I love this theme!

11-07-09 06:51 AM
    I just put this on my 8330 the other day and I absolutely LOVE IT!
    11-07-09 04:40 PM
    can you make it a double row. i like your theme and just wondering if you could make it a double row. id get that theme also. i kinda like my fav apps in my first 8 on my home screen. hit me back if youre able to do that because id get it. thx
    11-18-09 01:11 PM
    can you make it a double row. i like your theme and just wondering if you could make it a double row. id get that theme also. i kinda like my fav apps in my first 8 on my home screen. hit me back if youre able to do that because id get it. thx
    Unfortunately, the way I designed the dock wont really allow me to do this. It would be difficult to animate and things would overlap, making things look pretty funky.

Sorry
    11-18-09 05:49 PM
    When will the 83xx Clearview 5.0 be update and released?
    11-18-09 07:08 PM
    dude sweet theme ... this is the first ive paid for well worth the 3 bucks keep up the bangin work and lemmie no when u put out new ones
    11-25-09 11:53 AM
    man i bought ths but my paypal email is different from my blackberry email. will that matter?
    11-30-09 12:15 PM
    I just perchased the weather slot version. What is it called weather slot for?

12-09-09 09:21 PM
    i just bought the theme and i really love. i was wandering how much trouble it would be to add 1 tab at the bottom to give me a total of 6 instead of 5. Thanks alot
    12-10-09 09:02 PM
    I don't understand why people charge like $3. How will that help you at all lol. It's so stupid, especially since their are tons of free themes better then most premium ones.
    12-13-09 02:53 PM
    I don't mind paying what I paid for this one. I don't think it was more than $3 but it kicks a$$ so keep up the great work!
    12-15-09 04:04 PM
    Thanks for a good one for the 8300 series
    12-20-09 06:48 PM
144 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD