Where can I get this wallpaper?
    02-10-09 05:34 AM
    I'm just popping in here to ask what might be a silly question....I would love to have a 'wallpaper' for my curve of your 'Azul' theme home screen....is that possible ? It's just so beautiful and clear.
    02-10-09 07:00 AM
    LOVE IT!!!! Finally a theme whose message list text size isn't so big that my half-blind grandma could read it from a mile away. TY!
    02-10-09 08:44 AM
    I will post some wallpapers, maybe tonight, and once again thanks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 09:02 AM

02-10-09 09:42 AM
    Just have to say thank you for this theme! You have done an AWESOME job! And thank you even more for keeping your wonderful themes! Keep up the great work!

02-10-09 11:27 AM

02-10-09 11:27 AM
    This is a great theme! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to see the wallpapers!
    02-10-09 12:09 PM
    Very nice theme...
    02-10-09 01:42 PM
    help! cant get the OTA to work! anybody else having this problem?
    02-10-09 03:59 PM
    A small complain :/
    I'm sorry, I love the theme, It matches all my wallpapers too, which I love and I hate to be a bummer.
    But do you think you could add a "Sms" icon? I have one on my usual theme (Some Bold clone I found two months ago)
    The "Message" icon has both the sms and the mails in it and it's not convenient. I'm sure it would be useful for some people as well, especially the texts addict.
    02-10-09 04:51 PM
    I did the OTA dl from the crackberry forums on my phone, it downloaded and I rebooted my phone but it was not saved to my "Themes" section- I deleted it off of my phone, rebooted, and tried again and the same thing happened- any ideas??

Im having the same issue here, i tried installing this and it did not seem to work. I attempted to unzip the file and use the app loader to upload the .cod file. And i tried using the ota download also. I see it if i got to advanced options, applications list. But when i go to themes its not there. I have optimized memory and removed the stock carrier themes except the two that were needed. Although i have an 8900 i am attempting to load this on an 8320. Does anyone know why this isnt working?
    02-11-09 12:12 AM
    awesome!! keep it up...
    02-11-09 04:25 AM
    A small complain :/
    I'm sorry, I love the theme, It matches all my wallpapers too, which I love and I hate to be a bummer.
    But do you think you could add a "Sms" icon? I have one on my usual theme (Some Bold clone I found two months ago)
    The "Message" icon has both the sms and the mails in it and it's not convenient. I'm sure it would be useful for some people as well, especially the texts addict.
    Hi bud, i know what are you talking about, but there is an icon for the SMS, but u need to enable this option, you need to go to the messages then clic the "BEB� key", then clic in options then select the sms and e mail in separete folders, and thar's all

Whwn you go back to the home screen you must find a blue oldstyle phone (same as the call log but with a white "@".

I hope this information can help you and thanks for download my theme.
    02-11-09 10:45 AM

Im having the same issue here, i tried installing this and it did not seem to work. I attempted to unzip the file and use the app loader to upload the .cod file. And i tried using the ota download also. I see it if i got to advanced options, applications list. But when i go to themes its not there. I have optimized memory and removed the stock carrier themes except the two that were needed. Although i have an 8900 i am attempting to load this on an 8320. Does anyone know why this isnt working?
    Well, i was thinking ant the only reason can be the O.S. All my themes are for 4.5, check the O.S. Of your phones, if your phones have a 4.5 O.S. I'm unable to help, sorry.
    02-11-09 11:01 AM
    Well, i was thinking ant the only reason can be the O.S. All my themes are for 4.5, check the O.S. Of your phones, if your phones have a 4.5 O.S. I'm unable to help, sorry.
    4.5.0.81 is the os on my 8320
    02-11-09 11:42 AM

Although i have an 8900 i am attempting to load this on an 8320.
    There is your problem. The theme isn't made for your device.
    02-11-09 12:27 PM
    There is your problem. The theme isn't made for your device.
    This is the same problem I'm having- I also have an 8320- and tons of other people in this thread have 83xx's and don't seem to be having problems. I've tried both the OTA download and also downloading it to my computer, unzipping the files, and adding it that way and still can't get it to go to my "themes" section- even though it shows in options--advanced options--applications. Anyone have any ideas?
    02-11-09 01:13 PM
    Does Anybody Know If The Calendar Today Plus Issue Was Fixed???
    02-11-09 07:03 PM
    how do you download the theme
    02-12-09 06:37 PM
    Awesome theme, very clean and simple, yet effective. One issue however...my Sprint Navigation icon no longer show up...ideas?
    02-13-09 07:40 AM
    Very nice!!

Thanks

M.
    02-15-09 01:37 AM
    I love it!
    02-15-09 09:54 AM
    Love this theme..THX! :-)

02-15-09 02:59 PM
    Absolutely well made!
    I haven't changed my theme since I found out how to unlock the UK version of TMO bottom dock, but when I saw this I knew I had to have it.
    It's gorgeous, thank you very much!
    Keep up the excellent work! *million thumbs up*

Actually, 'cause I like this theme so much, I'm adding it to my sig.
    Last edited by zamey; 02-16-09 at 01:37 PM. Reason: I LIKE GRAPES.
    02-16-09 01:35 PM
135 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD