I upgraded my phone to the 5.0 OS last weekend and made some themes for my phone. Thought that it was time to share them with you all. Any constructive feedback will be welcome.

Installation instructions:
    1. Download the file linked to the theme post you want.
    2. Make sure you save it to a file on your computer.
    3. Install it using Blackberry Swiss Army Knife made by RIMGeeks.com.
    4. Click the Install COD button. It will say when it has been installed properly on your blackberry.
    Last edited by cindylike24; 10-15-09 at 05:29 AM.
    10-11-09 10:27 PM
    10-11-09 10:36 PM

Download File for Jeff Gordon L Theme.
    Last edited by cindylike24; 10-11-09 at 10:43 PM.
    10-11-09 10:41 PM
    10-11-09 10:46 PM
    OH MY GOSH!!!

Are you Cindy from Everything Q?!
    10-13-09 09:55 PM
    OH MY GOSH!!!

Are you Cindy from Everything Q?!
    Yes I am. I got a Blackberry Curve back in June and now I am making themes for the Blackberry Curve. I got the 5.0 OS a couple of weeks ago and like the little improvements that make the themes do better on my phone.
    10-14-09 05:15 PM
    I'm trying to download the hybrid add on for my phone and it's not working Did you have to do that first before you could add one of your themes?

I don't know why I'm having so much trouble, I've been at this BB mess since 9 this morning...
    10-14-09 06:16 PM
    What device type and simulator did you use to create the themes? I tried making my own modified today/zen using the 8500 or 8350 device types but when I loaded them onto my 8330 they don't show up in the theme selections. The 4.5 modified theme I made displayes the NI2009 and I found on another thread that I needed to make a 4.6+ theme. Well, 8300 isn't available as a 4.6+. Any help is much appreciated!!!!
    10-14-09 07:45 PM
    after I installed the 238 hybrid it's working.
    10-14-09 08:34 PM
    I'm trying to download the hybrid add on for my phone and it's not working Did you have to do that first before you could add one of your themes?

I don't know why I'm having so much trouble, I've been at this BB mess since 9 this morning...
    I downloaded the 8520 hybrid for the Blackberry Curve 8330 and extracted the files to a subdirectory on my computer. Then I also got Blackberry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) off of the RIMGeeks.com web site. Install and run this program on your computer and make sure that you have your blackberry connected to your computer via your USB cable. Click on the Install COD File on the BBSAK program and go to where you extracted the hybrid files on your computer. You want to select the file with this filename: net_rim_theme_precision_zen_320x240_b_01.cod. This is the Precision Zen theme file that should run on your Blackberry with the 5.0 OS installed. You should be able to run the 8520 themes on your 8330 Blackberry after this now. Then go to the Themes option on your blackberry. The Precision Zen theme file should be listed among your themes there.
    10-14-09 09:06 PM
    Cindy, have you tried to incorporate the "sms and mms" option on the today screen? I used it in my 4.5 themes and it worked great. So far I haven't had any luck getting it to work for the v5 o/s. The graphic shows that there's a message but the message doesn't show up under the header. Just wondering if you knew why. Thanks
    10-15-09 05:37 PM
    Cindy, have you tried to incorporate the "sms and mms" option on the today screen? I used it in my 4.5 themes and it worked great. So far I haven't had any luck getting it to work for the v5 o/s. The graphic shows that there's a message but the message doesn't show up under the header. Just wondering if you knew why. Thanks
    I really don't like messing with incorporating SMS and MMS on the today screen. I don't do too much with today screens anyway. Just a personal preference here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 05:41 PM
    I downloaded the 8520 hybrid for the Blackberry Curve 8330 and extracted the files to a subdirectory on my computer. Then I also got Blackberry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) off of the RIMGeeks.com web site. Install and run this program on your computer and make sure that you have your blackberry connected to your computer via your USB cable. Click on the Install COD File on the BBSAK program and go to where you extracted the hybrid files on your computer. You want to select the file with this filename: net_rim_theme_precision_zen_320x240_b_01.cod. This is the Precision Zen theme file that should run on your Blackberry with the 5.0 OS installed. You should be able to run the 8520 themes on your 8330 Blackberry after this now. Then go to the Themes option on your blackberry. The Precision Zen theme file should be listed among your themes there.
    So all I need to transfer to my BB is the "net_rim_theme_precision_zen_320x240_b_01.cod" ? Wow, I thought I had to put a whole bunch of other stuff on there too. Let me go try this. Thank you, and everyone else too who have tried helping me, I'm sooooooo not good at this lol.
    10-16-09 02:11 PM
    My BB won't connect to BBSAK Dang, if it's not one thing it's another
    10-16-09 02:51 PM
    My BB won't connect to BBSAK Dang, if it's not one thing it's another
    Download BBSAK to your computer not your blackberry. Hook your blackberry up to your computer. Then follow the directions that I put in my previous post from a few days ago.
    10-16-09 05:29 PM
    Download BBSAK to your computer not your blackberry. Hook your blackberry up to your computer. Then follow the directions that I put in my previous post from a few days ago.
    I did that, BBSAK pops up on my computer and asks for a password, or if none just continue. I don't have a password so I hit ok. Then it tells me "No Device Detected". My BB was hooked up to the computer, I tried hitting connect and it wouldn't recognize it.

Thanks for all your help though, I just downgraded back to 4.5. I'm not computer/blackberry OS savvy enough to try the unreleased versions. I'm just going to wait until it's officially released!
    10-16-09 05:56 PM
    10-17-09 02:01 PM
    10-17-09 07:12 PM
    Hey cindy wat program do u use to create ur themes
    10-17-09 08:45 PM
    10-17-09 09:07 PM
    10-18-09 10:39 AM

Download file for Jimmie Johnson Bottom Dock Theme.
    Last edited by cindylike24; 10-22-09 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Improvements made to this theme.
    10-21-09 02:56 PM
    I did that, BBSAK pops up on my computer and asks for a password, or if none just continue. I don't have a password so I hit ok. Then it tells me "No Device Detected". My BB was hooked up to the computer, I tried hitting connect and it wouldn't recognize it.

Thanks for all your help though, I just downgraded back to 4.5. I'm not computer/blackberry OS savvy enough to try the unreleased versions. I'm just going to wait until it's officially released!
    I had that same problem at first. I just tried a different usb port and it worked fine.
    10-22-09 01:08 PM
    I was using a factory verizon 8330 theme on my alltel curve before installing os 5 but after install this theme wont work. any chance of getting this made for os 5?
    10-22-09 01:11 PM
    I was using a factory verizon 8330 theme on my alltel curve before installing os 5 but after install this theme wont work. any chance of getting this made for os 5?
    Post this request in the themes section as a separate thread please. I don't have time to do this theme and maybe someone else may have this one already or can get it for you quicker than what I can.
    10-25-09 09:26 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD