I enjoy having a Christmas theme,but can't afford to stray away from calendar themes while I am in school. Anyone know of, or want to make a theme with my calander on the home screen?!
    11-11-09 12:36 PM
    What os are you using on your phone? Is it 4.5 or 5.0? I'd like to take a stab at this one this weekend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 07:27 PM
    I'd like to see one too, I'm using OS 5 on a Curve 8330...
    Precision style with small fonts
    11-11-09 07:37 PM
    4.5 thanks! Veeeerrry pumped!

11-13-09 07:35 AM
    11-13-09 07:40 AM
    I enjoy having a Christmas theme,but can't afford to stray away from calendar themes while I am in school. Anyone know of, or want to make a theme with my calander on the home screen?!
    Hey I add a few version to my 'Merry CrackBerry-mas' theme, including a Calendar Version. You can check it out HERE
    11-13-09 11:10 AM
    Curve: thanks!
    Cindy: Cant wait to see what you come up with!
    11-13-09 11:29 AM
    I have found several free ones at themes4bb.com you have to register but they have a lot of great themes!

11-13-09 11:37 AM
    Hey I add a few version to my 'Merry CrackBerry-mas' theme, including a Calendar Version. You can check it out HERE
    Is there any way of a zip file for all of us without the OTA download capability? We don't want to miss out on this great theme! thanks
    11-13-09 11:51 AM
    any luck here?
    11-16-09 09:41 AM
    no, he doesn't reply or answer if he could do it, even thru a PM.
    11-16-09 11:30 AM
    I meant that toward cindy, sorry.
    11-16-09 02:31 PM
    If Cindy, can do it, it will be very well put together....she is excellent with themes...
    11-16-09 02:37 PM
    I'm sorry if I didn't answer you in the time frame that you thought that I should have but I have a very busy life outside of this forum (job,family, etc.) and haven't had much time to just sit by my computer to answer people on this thread. By the way, I am a SHE not a HE. I never did get a PM from anybody on this request at all so I really don't know what fiyamedic is talking about sending me a PM. Thank you Tony for the kind words about my themes. I really do appreciate it. I wish that you all would have taken the time to actually read my previous post on this thread. I said that I would take a stab at this one over the weekend and that's what I did. I happened to get these themes finished yesterday evening. I just don't have the screenshots done yet to post. By the time that I had finished the themes, the Colts and Patriots game was starting to get good and I decided to watch that instead. So glad I did too. Colts won 35-34 over the Pats. I'll get everything ready to post either later tonight or sometime tomorrow. By the way, I have the today themes for OS 4.5 and OS 5.0 completed on this one.
    Last edited by cindylike24; 11-16-09 at 04:55 PM.
    11-16-09 04:43 PM
    cindy I think flymedic was referring to curve. I was just kinda bumping this thread up, sorry if you took offense to it. and yes, woo colts! (im a dolphins fan, but benefitted in many ways by the colts win!)
    11-16-09 05:47 PM
    cindy I think flymedic was referring to curve. I was just kinda bumping this thread up, sorry if you took offense to it. and yes, woo colts! (im a dolphins fan, but benefitted in many ways by the colts win!)
    I took offense because I thought that I was being rushed on this and I don't appreciate that at all. It takes time to create a quality theme for the blackberry smartphones. I used to create homescreens for the Motorola Q smartphones and those didn't take up as much time. A lot of times I could cut and paste code, insert the right pictures and colors, and then I normally had a very nice screen for the phone. It's not so easy for the Blackberry phones. I take very few requests for the blackberry phones and do them out of the kindness of my heart because the time I have for this is sometimes very limited.
    11-16-09 09:33 PM
    oops, nope, wasnt rushing you. sorry it came off that way!
    11-16-09 10:04 PM
    11-18-09 09:33 PM
    11-18-09 09:40 PM
    the downloads dont work. Could you fix them please. Thanks
    11-19-09 08:54 AM
    the downloads dont work. Could you fix them please. Thanks
    Not without you being more specific about what the problem is with the downloads. If you are trying to download these OTA, of course they won't work. They are meant to be used while using the desktop manager on your PC. If it's something else, then please be as specific as you can about what the problem is that you are having.
    11-19-09 06:24 PM
    Would it be possible to get an OTA download? thanks!
    11-20-09 11:29 AM
    Would it be possible to get an OTA download? thanks!
    No. I do not have very much luck in getting the OTA downloads to work for me. If I have time this weekend, I might try to give it a shot again.

11-20-09 07:13 PM
    No. I do not have very much luck in getting the OTA downloads to work for me. If I have time this weekend, I might try to give it a shot again.

Well, I gave it a shot and let's see if I got everything working on this one.

Click here for the OTA download of the OS 4.5 Theme.

Click here for the OTA download of the OS 5.0 Theme.
    11-22-09 04:43 PM
    it takes me to an actual download rather than a link that i can copy and email.
    11-23-09 08:35 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD