I am not looking for a new theme but would love to assign different designs to the icons that came with the phone. I understand about the sizing of the icons and have a program to do that. But once I make an icon on my PC that I want where do I go from there?

I have searched the forums but wasn't able to find an answer. Is it even possible to do without changing the whole theme? I like changing wallpapers and the themes that come with the phone are fine for icon placement. It's just those ugly old icons I would like to change.
    08-03-08 05:16 PM
    Hmm. I'm not sure this is possible without changing themes; I'm 99% positive it cannot be done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-08 05:19 PM
    Since someone made the theme, you would most likely need to get permission to make any changes to them.
    08-03-08 05:23 PM
    I don't want to change anyone's themes. I only have the "stock" themes that came with the phone. I only want to change what my icons look like.
    08-03-08 05:42 PM
    download the theme builder from plazmic.com. that's what i did and change the background only with stock everything else.

good luck
    08-04-08 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD