I recently installed a theme into my phone, but would like to delete it now. I checked under Options / Applications and Theme to delete, it wasn't there. Is there anything I can do to delete it?
    Last edited by Silviaa; 11-23-09 at 12:27 PM.
    11-23-09 12:00 PM
    You can remove the theme through DM.
    11-23-09 12:13 PM
    I tried that, but I couldn't find the Theme. Where is it under DM?
    Last edited by Silviaa; 11-23-09 at 12:29 PM.
    11-23-09 12:15 PM
    You should be able to see the theme under Option>Advanced Options<Applications as well as in your DM when you check your device. You can delete the themes from both as well. Be prepared to reboot your device and allow it to regain network capabilities when it comes on.
    11-23-09 12:21 PM
    I have rebooted my phone many times and the Theme doesn't show up under Applications or DM.
    11-23-09 12:23 PM
    If you cannot view it under Themes, DM, or Applications, then this problem is beyond me. You might have to get a Genius, Master or Moderator to solve this problem for you. Short of doing a full backup of your BB to your computer and then wiping your handheld, and then restoring it. I do not know of any other way around this problem. But, please check with the Geniuses, Masters, or Moderators first, or your tech support and use the WIPE as a last resort.
    11-23-09 12:39 PM
    Yeah if its not showing up under dm or applications I have no idea what to do. Hopefully someone who knows more will be able to chime in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 12:50 PM
    No worries. Thanks to you both for replying.
    11-25-09 10:38 PM
    I just typed an entire way to probably fix this using my berry and I hit the clear button twice by mistake llol. Anyway

Try this if you have a pc:
    Connect device to pc
    Open computer folder
    Find your device
    Open folder to device
    Hit alt( to bring up options tool bar at the top of the screen
    Go to "tools"
    Go to "properties"
    Go to "folder options"
    On the list check the box that says "show all hidden files and folders"
    Find the theme
    Delete that sucker!!

Not positive this will work, but give it a shot, I did it with my ipod to add songs llol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 08:45 AM
    The previous post wouldn't wont work. When you plug in your phone, you get access to your microSD card, not your internal memory.

You could download BBSAK and "read device" and you'll see all the installed COD's, and then remove the theme COD's that you don't need.
    11-26-09 09:58 AM
    I actually just had this problem. There wasn't an option to delete it under the theme menu, but when you go to the applications list, make sure you slowly go through each application on your list. Only because when I was looking, I was expecting it to be in bold font being that it wasn't previously on my phone. Turns out, it was there blending in with all my other applications that aren't in bold font.

So try looking a little harder in your application list, and hopefully it turns up. Like i said it will not be in bold font. Hope this works for you!

Have a safe and happpy thanksgiving everyone!
    11-26-09 10:46 AM
    It also might be a long file name that you'll only see a part of and the actual Theme name won't show on the screen. It just depends on what the app creator saved the file name as. Good luck.
    11-26-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD