i got a problem. i recently downloaded the iberry demo theme and i cant delete it from my bberry. any suggestions?
    02-07-08 01:29 AM
    What have you tried to delete it? Go to Options > Advanced > Applications .. highlight and delete.
    tofighaji likes this.
    02-07-08 01:36 AM
    Or you can try deleting it thru App Loader on desktop manager.
    02-07-08 01:39 AM
    the last two posts should work for you Serdna
    02-07-08 10:38 AM
    thnx alot for the help
    02-07-08 11:49 AM
    Do a battery pull if its still showing up after you deleted it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-08 12:45 PM
    Yeah I've just dowloaded that theme and wanted to remove it... I tried to go to >theme > menu then look for delete.. Well it wasn't there of course!

I found it under > options > advanced then scroll down till you find what you're looking for. Dont open it, simply highlight it via the menu and you'll find the delete option!

This is an old post I know but it may help someone in the future

Steve
    01-27-09 12:27 PM
    I also can't delete old themes. They are listed under themes and not under applications or cannot remove it

Someone on another board said look for "modules" but where are those on the curve?
    08-07-09 12:25 PM
    this is my first blackberry and this site has helped me out alot
    thanks for this post too
    10-21-09 03:24 PM
    I can't delete them either. They are listed in themes but not in Applications. I have pulled the battery. I have reactivated them, pulled the battery and tried again. I do not have AppLoader or Desktop Manager (and I can't find applications or themes in my Mac desktop software. All I want is to get rid of these themes. Any helpful suggestions (i.e., don't tell me to do things I've already done while I'm down to my last nerve )
    03-19-10 03:26 PM
    I just found a way to delete theme(s) from bb8520....try this:

1. Install Blackberry Theme Builder
    2. Open (then there will b a box asking u to click create, just click it..)
    3. connect ur BB to the computer
    4. go to 'File' ---> 'Manage Themes on Blackberry...'
    5. choose which theme you want to delete then choose 'delete'

but every time that you delete a theme, the bb will restart automatically....this method WORK SURE!!! I've tried it myself... good luck
    paracoda likes this.
    04-22-10 02:44 PM
    OH...and this method doesnt only works for Curve2, it works for other models too
    04-22-10 02:47 PM
    On my curve 8250, this is how I deleted a theme recently:
    Options > Advanced Options > Applications > the name of the theme you want deleted > menu > delete

The theme will only be fully deleted when you reboot the system
    05-06-10 06:25 PM
    I just found a way to delete theme(s) from bb8520....try this:

but every time that you delete a theme, the bb will restart automatically....this method WORK SURE!!! I've tried it myself... good luck
    06-01-10 11:06 PM
    For those that say your theme isn't in applications, it has to be, anything installed will be there.
    Themes will be called com_plazmic_(name of theme) which is probably why you couldn't find it.
    So look for those in your applications menu.

virgochild17 likes this.
    06-02-10 10:46 AM
    i have an 8830, i could not select the delete option on themes, nor they would appear under the applications list, i tried the theme builder method, theme builder wouldnt pick them up, instead i tried a theme via theme builder on my phone and even that wouldnt go away after, theme builder failed to remove the theme and it did not appear under applications nor it had the delete option ... damn!

so here is what i did, it may help some one else, i downloaded the Java Loader (google it) went to C:\Documents and Settings\userid\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader History\0xyourpinnumber.xml

looked up the theme enteries which were something like "net_rim_theme_204_320x240_b"

and used Java Loader to remove them i.e javaloader -usb erase -f net_rim_theme_204_320x240_b

just in case some one is stuck like me
    06-25-10 11:06 AM
    For those that say your theme isn't in applications, it has to be, anything installed will be there.
    Themes will be called com_plazmic_(name of theme) which is probably why you couldn't find it.
    So look for those in your applications menu.

Thank you , That worked for me!
    11-09-10 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD