on my screen it says messages, calender, call log, and application in list form. i want it to say address book, messages, yahoo, and calculator in list form instead. is there any way to reorder it?
    09-18-08 02:00 AM
    go to the icon screen and move icons by selecting the icon and hitting menu > move
    09-18-08 09:29 AM
    that doesnt work in the bb dimension today theme setting. if you change your bb to this setting you will see what im talking about. theres not icons on the screen. theres only those 4 options i listed earlier in writing. can it be rearranged?
    Last edited by johnpalley; 09-18-08 at 02:30 PM.
    09-18-08 02:27 PM
    Today style themes are locked. The icons can't be changed or rearranged.
    09-18-08 02:40 PM
    What oakie is talking about relates to Zen themes.

Today themes have a fixed set of Home screen icons:
    Call Log

You can re-order the Application screen easily (Menu, Move) on all theme types.

You can adjust the Home screen icons in Zen themes by re-ordering them on the Applications screen. Those on the top row show up on the Home screen.

The only way (I am told) to have a different set of icons on the Today theme Home screen, is to have someone make you a custom theme but once done, these icons would also be fixed.

There is a Wallpapers and Themes and a Deveolopers forum so maybe you could ask someone over there.
    09-18-08 02:44 PM
    Pete6, how do i go about someone making me a custom today theme?
    09-18-08 03:21 PM
    anyone know?
    09-18-08 05:55 PM
    Pete6, how do i go about someone making me a custom today theme?
    I'm also interested in getting a custom today theme!!
    09-19-08 01:04 AM
    why is it so hard to have a menu in list form! i hope someone knows how to get this done. i cant stand icons
    09-19-08 01:26 AM
    Sorry folks, I live in Europe and I selfishly went to bed.

To have a custom theme made for you means that you must convince (how you do this is up to you) a theme maker to do it for you. I have not had any experience with theme making but I am sure that there are limitations as to what can be done. Look here http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/ and here http://forums.crackberry.com/f84/. Also try a Google search for 'blackberry themes'.

As to why you can't move icons around, I have no idea - sorry. I can see how every time you make something customizable in an OS it makes it a tiny bit bigger and more cumbersome each time you do it but beyond that, I'm stuck for ideas.
    09-19-08 03:24 AM