I just got my first Blackberry last week--an 8330. Overall I'm very happy. But... I have been using the today theme that came preloaded on the phone. From what I can tell, the "Phone/Call Log" portion of the home screen is supposed to show just that--my call log. It does not. I've tried switching to another theme and then back, but to no avail. My phone log does exist; it hasn't been deleted and I can access it from the phone application, but it simply doesn't show up on the home screen. The Phone/Call Log section of the home screen is there, it just doesn't have anything listed under it. I'm not sure if the problem is the theme itself, the os, or something else.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.
    04-13-09 09:09 PM
    In the Today theme, Call Log is just a selectable item on the Home Screen. It doesn't actually show any entries on the home screen, but when you click the icon, it should take you to the Call Log.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 09:41 PM
    is there a way to change what shows up on the today theme? i don't want call log/messages . I want pretty much only calender, any one know how to change it?
    04-13-09 10:27 PM
    The call log should show the 2 most recent missed calls. I have not found a way to change that nor modify what is displayed. If you do discover something please share. I'm interested to know how.

04-13-09 10:48 PM
    You probably want to switch from the Today theme to a Calendar theme. I found a Today+ theme on pimpmyberry.com that I really like. You might want to check there for a Calendar theme.

04-13-09 11:07 PM
    its all theme based.. some themes have calendar, some messages..etc. it just depends o the theme as to what it shows and how many entries in each area.
    04-13-09 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD