I just started using a Today theme and just wondering if its normal, under my calendar entries on the main screen, that it only shows the entries for today. Was hoping that if nothing is up today, it will show a couple of the upcoming events. I know its called a "today" theme so expect only events for today but if that's the case, is there an alternative so I can have what I want it to show or maybe a setting I need to change?

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 10:26 AM
    hmm. I have my calendar events to have no reminders on them, and then they show up for days 4-5 in advance on my screen.
    02-22-09 07:44 PM
    Depends on how the theme is set up.
    The one I am using displays the next 4 appointments no matter how far in the future they are.
    02-22-09 07:48 PM
    ^ Same here. I have an appointment tomorrow and then one on saturday, and they both show up.
    02-22-09 07:52 PM
    All day events will not sow up on today screen, it there is a time slot for such appt. then it will display those and advance ones.
    02-22-09 08:05 PM
    I'm having this problem too.. I have several appointments on my calendar.. but not of them are showing up on the today theme screen.. any ideas how to fix it? in options i have "first day of week" as Sunday.. "start of Day" 1am.. "end of day" 11:30 pm....all my appts start in the morning..but none show up.
    Last edited by smokingredmoon; 03-12-09 at 09:48 PM. Reason: maybe it's just Tmobile..since the two of us with the problem are on Tmobile
    03-12-09 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD