hello!!!

This is my very first theme, I've been working the whole day and I'm really glad with the results...

It's a Bottom dock with Storm like icons, menos, etc... it has endless scroll and a top icon (I have Weathereye, though you can put anything you want) and all of the 9 icons are user customizable!!!! They flash when select them and then they turn blue on focus...

Please give me some feedback so I can improve and make better themes!!!!

For now only DM installs, I'm figuring out how to put an OTA link..

ONLY FOR 83xx RUNNING 4.5!!!!!

here are some screens...

you can find the OTA link here!!!

ZIP files below!!!!!
    02-06-09 09:16 AM
    Niiiice. I don't like the brush metal that much but the layout Is sweet. Good job

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 10:08 AM
    nice theme. good job.
    02-06-09 12:47 PM
    nice theme
    looks cool
    02-06-09 08:26 PM
    This theme is great, only problem is that on the home screen, the selector block cycles as you roll the trackball, and up and down work same as left and right... other than that this is the best theme I've seen yet.
    02-07-09 12:04 AM
    Very nice keep up the good work
    02-07-09 12:43 AM
    nice clean look
    02-07-09 09:36 PM
    Great-looking theme!

Thanks!
    02-08-09 11:09 PM
    Great clean looking theme
    I usually like mine with a little more to them
    But i def like the fact you made it with 8 icons
    and the fact that they are customizable is key
    Keep up with good work!!
    02-08-09 11:16 PM
    I am currently running the today+ theme and I LOVE it! it is very smooth and the animation is nice. I also like the 8 icons.

great job!
    03-05-09 04:01 PM
    I found one little problem. On days of the month with 2 digits there is not enough room to display the whole date, today I noticed it said wed, apr ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 05:11 PM
    love the theme!! the only thing i would prefer is if the lock screen was the same as the home screen just being critical because there isn't much to improve on!
    04-23-09 09:53 AM
    Great job on these themes! I've got the Today+ in both the black leather and this one. In fact they share a common problem at least for me. The message count overlaps with the word Messages and the meeting location overlaps with the meeting name on the main screen on both themes. One other minor issue that is unique to this theme is that in the Google Maps search box, the font is white and the background is white so you can't actually see what you type.

I can live with both of these and these are the only themes I'm using, but it would be sweet if you could tweak these issues. (I posted the same to you blog. Not sure which you are monitoring).

Thank you tons for all the work you do to produce these and listen to our complaints!

Rgds/Mark M.
    04-23-09 10:11 AM
    This is a SWEET theme, I keep 2 3rd party themes on my Curve that I switch back & forth between ( I know, that it's not the best thing for the memory, but I don't keep much else as far as apps & do regular "house cleaning") this one has just replaced one as a go to for sure. Great job!
    ---
    I Love this theme, but today I've noticed what others are saying about not being able to read the entire date. It's weird because Monday (4/27) I know I was able to see the whole date & now today the 29th I can't. Anyone else notice this with theirs?
    Last edited by FL_Patriot_Fan; 04-29-09 at 08:02 PM. Reason: just because I wanted to
    04-23-09 06:23 PM
    sweet theme, anything metal-ish is cool, plus the storm icon focuses are awesome.
    04-23-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD