This is my first theme, so be gentle.

Email me if you have any questions or requests. My email is [email protected]

OTA

Also, let me know if you see anything wrong with this or want it in another style.

P.S. Leave feedback if you do download this theme. I want to know how well everyone likes the style, things I should/shouldn't do for my next theme. I'm brewing up some creativity, so hold on to your butts.
    Last edited by casperwhiteboy; 07-05-09 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Finally got the OTA up.
    07-02-09 09:49 AM
    I like it. The only thing for me is that I like the same backround for all the screens, home, lock, etc. That's just a personal prefrence though. Other than that I think its great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 09:59 AM
    Love it! would love the OTA
    07-02-09 11:21 AM
    I'm getting the OTA up right now. And Omega, I'll work on that for you. If you send me the URL of any background you want or if you send me the actual picture you want I'll fix it for you.

07-02-09 01:53 PM
    Here's the OTA link. Http://www.joshseawell.com/blog/them...Today_Plus.jad

07-02-09 02:10 PM
    Thanks, but I wish the fonts were customizable, they are too small for my eyes

07-03-09 08:48 AM
    I'll work on it.
    07-04-09 09:16 AM
    I'll work on it.
    Thanks...and my EYES thank you too
    07-04-09 09:28 AM
    Haha. You're welcome. I learned I'll have to start from the ground up to make the fonts user defined. But it's all good. I want to do some things different anyways. I've been playing with SVG's and want to make the bottom row a JScroll. But that will come later on. I'll get to work, and post it when it's ready.
    07-04-09 10:20 AM
    You're the coolest

07-04-09 10:36 AM
    Very nice looking theme. Excellent job.
    07-04-09 02:39 PM
    Thank you very much. I have revised it quite a bit. Will post updated screenshots, will make revisions.

Will post OTA once my friend who hosts them gets back in town.
    07-05-09 03:24 AM
    I'm having a problem with export. Plazmic crashes when I try to. Consolidating the error now, and will continue to try to please everyone.
    07-05-09 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD