40 12
tools
    OTA link is up!
    09-27-09 10:08 PM
    thanks a lot!!!!!!!
    09-27-09 11:05 PM
    wow very nice theme should think of making this a pearl one
    09-27-09 11:52 PM
    I was wondering if you could take the weather slot off and leave the hidden bottom dock off as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 09:47 AM
    Thanks Jen
    Hey what weather app is that????

09-28-09 01:59 PM
    To make your weather show in the top, go to your app screen and make it your seventh app...I use berry weather and it shows the temp with the icon..and yes any pic should work

I don't mind paying for a program if it'll do what I want it to do without fuss.
    I travel alot & would like the current conditions displayed on the home screen wherever I may be on the road. Will this program do that with a CDMA phone?
    09-28-09 02:13 PM
    Hey what weather app is that????

Berry Weather..it's $9.95 at the crackberry store..Here's a link
    BerryWeather 1.5 with Radar Maps and GPS

I don't mind paying for a program if it'll do what I want it to do without fuss.
    I travel alot & would like the current conditions displayed on the home screen wherever I may be on the road. Will this program do that with a CDMA phone?
    See the above link.
    here are a few screenshots I took from my Blackberry Curve.

You can change what you want it to say on your homepage as it shows in the 2nd settings picture.
    09-28-09 02:48 PM
    09-28-09 02:52 PM
    Is Berryweather still having problems w/updates that they were having?
    Petey, thanks for the link. Do you have a CDMA blackberry?
    Will this program automatically change the current conditions/forecast no matter where i'm at (on vacation, for example)?
    09-28-09 03:14 PM
    Is Berryweather still having problems w/updates that they were having?
    Petey, thanks for the link. Do you have a CDMA blackberry?
    Will this program automatically change the current conditions/forecast no matter where i'm at (on vacation, for example)?
    Yes i have BlackBerry 8330m CDMA 4.5

And i have found that when i update it myself, it's best to leave it on the weather screen until it finishes and it updates fine..i also have it to where it updates automatically every 1 hour..

And i'm not sure about the traveling thing since i have not gone anywhere since i got the app to test it out. But there is a option in the settings where it can get your current location from
    1.Cell location(GPS fallback)
    2.Cell location only
    3.GPS only
    4.GPS (cell location fallback)

Like i said, i havent had a chance to test that part out or not, but you can add your location before you get there and set it as your home location while you are there.

Hope this helps.
    09-28-09 04:09 PM
    I guess i'll wait until closer to vacation time & do the trial thing & see how it does.
    09-28-09 06:59 PM
    I see you got the ota up and running. Sweet theme. Hey man, just wandering if you could make a hidden dock on the right or left side of the screen. With two app across and three down. Same as this but with black transparent background.

09-28-09 07:38 PM
    This is such a nice theme, but ever since I fell in love with the Opera Mini browser, half of my themes won't work with it anymore. If menus are transparent they will not open in the Opera browser. Bummer.

But this is very nice work.
    09-29-09 07:58 AM
    dead ota links
    01-22-10 05:21 PM
    Could you please fix the OTA links?

01-27-10 09:25 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD