. . I had an idea for a theme for my bb8310- so far I have a 70's album cover background with i-berry icons// would pay to have a real BOSTON theme with maybe changing album cover background or an animated mothership would be sweeeet. Would like the battery and bar icons to be in numeric form and maybe all alerts to be snippets of songs- I know too crazy but it is my birthday today., 45 years young! Lol- maybe some geniuses out there could help me out (20777f4f) is my pin- no rush. Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 06:53 AM
    maybe if I leave a reply to myself someone will notice me-i feel like that donkey on winnie the pooh lol

05-18-09 02:07 AM
    me again wtf!? Lol

05-20-09 08:17 PM
    just checking on myself-geeez I have no self esteem left

05-23-09 12:40 AM
    [Color=red]f##k it I'm getn an iphone!! Hello myself how are you? Fine thank you- this sucks guys!!![/red]

05-23-09 05:34 PM
    Ok this is sad. Here is a post!

Just some advice, specify that it is a BOSTON BAND theme, because I thought you ment the city. Overall, a good theme. Icons are a little hard to sea but still good. Keep working, and you could have somthing great!
    05-23-09 05:40 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderators reserve the right to delete useless bumps at their discretion.
    05-23-09 05:45 PM
    Thanks for info- didn't mean to cause no trouble..., have a nice memorial day weekend!! Seee yaaa

05-23-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD