hi i want to find out how i downloding this theme
    If you look a couple of posts up, I stated how to do the OTA install for the theme. Here it is again:
    Do you have a data plan? If you do, you can just click or type in one of the OTA links into the blackberry browser and it should download and install the theme for you.
    01-19-09 02:45 AM
    Hey man, still using this beauty. I actually deleted all other themes (apart from stock BB dimension) from my device last night, thought why have them waste memory when they never get used now, lol... Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow, that's awesome. Glad that you like it that much.
    01-19-09 02:46 AM
    Wow! I'm using this one right now...I finally learned how unzip from my desktop & load into my phone from my DM!
    Heh, happy to hear that you got it working and that you like it.
    01-19-09 02:46 AM
    I really like this theme!

and with you providing the theme file I can edit it all how I like

I will post my version of this in a bit, with credits of course =]

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/ip...-4-5-a-140622/
    Last edited by antonskraze; 01-19-09 at 07:49 PM.
    01-19-09 02:17 PM
    Will do, but it will take some time as I'm still getting my windows setup ready. I just got a new Macbook.
    okey i will be waiting for 4.2 alx 83XX
    01-20-09 06:47 PM
    Forget it I GOT IT! Must say something short of amazing NICKLC. Good work man. Thanks. Think you can make one for the 8830?! Friend of mine has been searching for it.
    Here is a version of the theme for 8800 devices for your friend.

OTA:

Regular: http://ncdesign.net/ota/8800/com_pla...Bold_Curve.jad

Profile: http://ncdesign.net/ota/8800/com_pla...ve_Profile.jad
    Last edited by nicklc; 01-20-09 at 06:58 PM.
    01-20-09 06:54 PM
    4.2 8320 curve alx pls
    Here is that 4.2 alx file.
    01-20-09 06:55 PM
    Here is that 4.2 alx file.
    thanks i love it
    Last edited by Kretus; 01-20-09 at 08:00 PM.
    01-20-09 07:57 PM
    thank you so much. this theme goes amazing with my background I made and I wanted a neon lit simple theme and you delivered! GOD BLESS YOU!!
    01-20-09 07:57 PM
    Thanks for the Theme Nick!

Love it and might even try to install plasmic and fuddle with it since you've been so nice to provide the source.

Hopefully I'll learn how to modify the icons for 3rd party apps like TwitterBerry. btw if you're on Twitter hit me up @snafilter
    01-21-09 01:17 PM
    Thanks for the Theme Nick!

Love it and might even try to install plasmic and fuddle with it since you've been so nice to provide the source.

Hopefully I'll learn how to modify the icons for 3rd party apps like TwitterBerry. btw if you're on Twitter hit me up @snafilter
    whats plasmic and fuddle ?
    01-21-09 01:36 PM
    Should be Plazmic, i guess...never played with it before. From what I gather (without research) Nick has provided a file that you load into the Plazmic "editor" and you can tweek things like Icons/Fonts etc...

Though I doubt I'll have a lot of mods..maybe an Icon or two.
    01-21-09 02:22 PM
    picked it up earlier, very, very sweet
    01-22-09 12:20 AM
    This is truly great. I usually try a theme out for about a day and then decide it's just not cutting it. I have a feeling that I will be using this one for a lot longer than a day!! Which means I definitely owe you my thanks

xo
    monkeybird
    01-22-09 02:49 AM
    (ps) I do think that the font should be a tad more... . . . helvetica esque
    01-22-09 02:50 AM
    (ps) I do think that the font should be a tad more... . . . helvetica esque
    Heh. You could always download Plazmic and edit the font yourself. Everybody has their idea of a good font, so it's hard to accommodate everyone, that is why I included the .thm file for download.
    01-23-09 12:09 PM
    Fantastic theme, I love it!

Thanks so much
    01-23-09 09:58 PM
    I'm lovin this theme! Great job! Thanks!
    01-24-09 09:29 PM
    I'm trying to download it to my 8310 over E-mail. When I click on the link it can�t find it, I think I might be doing something wrong? Lol
    01-25-09 02:51 PM
    nicklc, I've just started making themes and I wanted to say thanks. I know I speak for a lot of people who appreciate the fact that you shared your .thm file. (I wish I'd found it three days ago tho lol) Not many developers are so willing and we noobs learn a lot from very well crafted templates. Thanks again.
    01-25-09 04:28 PM
    I wanted to say thank you for the great theme! I'm loving it so far.

One complaint I have is that on my 8330 home screen I scroll left to right and the cursor goes left to right, which is what I want. But on the same theme with the profiles in the banner (the one I want) I have to scroll top to bottom to go left to right and if I scroll right it goes up to the profile. I hope that's not too confusing, but do you know if there is anyway to fix that? If not I may have to use the profile-less banner version.
    01-25-09 06:05 PM
    I'm trying to download it to my 8310 over E-mail. When I click on the link it can�t find it, I think I might be doing something wrong? Lol
    If you have data service, which I'm guessing you do since you can receive email on your phone, you can just point the blackberry browser to one of the OTA install links and it will download and install it automatically.
    01-25-09 07:14 PM
    I wanted to say thank you for the great theme! I'm loving it so far.

One complaint I have is that on my 8330 home screen I scroll left to right and the cursor goes left to right, which is what I want. But on the same theme with the profiles in the banner (the one I want) I have to scroll top to bottom to go left to right and if I scroll right it goes up to the profile. I hope that's not too confusing, but do you know if there is anyway to fix that? If not I may have to use the profile-less banner version.
    I might have exported the theme with the wrong settings for the homescreen scrolling. I'll fix that when I get some time. Thanks for letting me know.
    01-25-09 07:15 PM
    I might have exported the theme with the wrong settings for the homescreen scrolling. I'll fix that when I get some time. Thanks for letting me know.
    No problem. In case you were wondering it was the AA version for 4.5 with profiles that I was using.
    01-25-09 07:29 PM
    I found a weird thing, I'm thinking it's more of a program glitch in Plazmic. I used the bold .thm file for a template and when I make changes and go to the simulator, the icon set changes from the bold to default set. Is there something I did wrong?
    01-25-09 10:19 PM
504 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD