I love the theme.
    I just wanted to make a small change on it with Plazmic, but whenever I try and open it, I get a message that says "The device profile required by this theme is incomlete or missing."

My Plazmic is v4.2.2... is that why it is not working?
    02-05-09 09:38 PM
    i JUST DOWNLOADED 4.5 AND I SEE THE 3 OPTIONS. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE. DUMB QUESTION BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE TO PICK THE RIGHT ONE. AND I ALREADY HAVE DESKTOP MANAGER IS THAT HELPS.
    02-05-09 10:46 PM
    I love the theme.
    I just wanted to make a small change on it with Plazmic, but whenever I try and open it, I get a message that says "The device profile required by this theme is incomlete or missing."

My Plazmic is v4.2.2... is that why it is not working?
    You need Plazmic 4.6.
    02-05-09 11:46 PM
    i JUST DOWNLOADED 4.5 AND I SEE THE 3 OPTIONS. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE. DUMB QUESTION BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE TO PICK THE RIGHT ONE. AND I ALREADY HAVE DESKTOP MANAGER IS THAT HELPS.
    There is a sharp font version and a version with anti-aliased fonts. So, it would be a font that has sharp edges or one that has soft edges. Install the one that you want. The last file is the .thm file which you can use to edit the theme with Plazmic.
    02-05-09 11:46 PM
    Wow, this a nice theme! And you provided the .thm file?! Amazing, I can edit it for my needs! Thakns! I will donate a small amount, sadly I can't donate the whole world to you though haha. However a small fee should show my support =D. Again thanks!
    02-06-09 01:31 AM
    Wow, this a nice theme! And you provided the .thm file?! Amazing, I can edit it for my needs! Thakns! I will donate a small amount, sadly I can't donate the whole world to you though haha. However a small fee should show my support =D. Again thanks!
    Glad that you like it and thank you for the donation. Greatly appreciate it.
    02-06-09 01:48 AM
    Hey nick, is there anyway to change the font of the menu/sms/email to bbAlpha serif?
    the profile version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 10:25 AM
    Hey nick, is there anyway to change the font of the menu/sms/email to bbAlpha serif?
    the profile version?

You could install Plazmic then download this .thm file and edit the theme yourself. Here is the .thm file for the Profile theme.

Profile .THM File
    02-07-09 10:29 AM
    Ok, I will give it a whirl, never used plazmic! Lol. Well see how it goes.

02-07-09 10:38 AM
    when the bold theme is down loaded it takes up a lot of space is there a certain way to move it to my media card? Can i move my ring tones somewhere as well

Thanks
    02-07-09 07:38 PM
    when the bold theme is down loaded it takes up a lot of space is there a certain way to move it to my media card? Can i move my ring tones somewhere as well

Thanks
    The theme takes up around 300kb ish, not that bad, but certainly takes up space on a curve. But I don't believe you can move themes to the media card. Sorry.
    02-07-09 07:53 PM
    Amazing theme. Kinda pissed I paid 7 dollars for the other one on here. Yours and his are almost identical. I am a graphic designer so it was easy for me to edit the icons with a flash background. I also added a 'message' today section.

GREAT theme!!!!!!
    02-07-09 07:55 PM
    Yah, a lot of people have asked about a Today version of the theme. One of the things on the top of my list when I get time.
    Man I hope you make a today for 4.2 folks like me. I have tried in plazmic now a few days and I thought I was smarter than I am I guess - the end result I come out with is poor. I have been running your theme now primarily and love it if you make a today I will have 2 favorites then

Will keep an eye on this thread and forum in hopes you make it.

Regards

Tremortality
    02-07-09 08:40 PM
    Man I hope you make a today for 4.2 folks like me. I have tried in plazmic now a few days and I thought I was smarter than I am I guess - the end result I come out with is poor. I have been running your theme now primarily and love it if you make a today I will have 2 favorites then

Will keep an eye on this thread and forum in hopes you make it.

Regards

Tremortality
    Cant have ZEN and TODAY on a 4.2OS. Only ZEN OR TODAY.
    02-07-09 08:45 PM

This is mine.
    02-07-09 08:49 PM
    I see...... Shows ya what I know lol

I love the 4.2 Profile Sharp Font one of the two BUT if he does do a today I will have to then try 4.5

Of all the themes I have tried this one is the only one I do not wish to change a thing. Its funny too since he gave the .thm and I can see how easy it would be to change little things that normally drive me nuts but I have no desire with this one. Very odd. Thanks for the info b15

EDIT:
    Yours is nice I will take one lol....... I know I have to upgrade...... I just need something that shows my calendar on the front.
    02-07-09 08:51 PM

Here is the OTA for the one I currently have with the Messages on the front.
    http://www.mattginsberg.net/themes/b...Bold_Curve.jad

Here is the OTA for the one I currently have with the Calander on the front.
    http://www.mattginsberg.net/themes/b...e_Calander.jad

FOR 4.5 USERS ONLY!!!!
    All Programs on the bottom are programmable.

Let me know if you need anything else....

Enjoy

EDIT: You have 5 entries total that will show up.
    Last edited by b15ginz; 02-07-09 at 09:22 PM.
    02-07-09 09:04 PM
    This is once I upgrade, yes?
    02-07-09 09:07 PM
    Yup, once you upgrade to 4.5 this is your answer.

02-07-09 09:11 PM
    Thanks so much! I am sure its exactly what I want so soon I will upgrade.......
    02-07-09 09:12 PM
    Thanks so much! I am sure its exactly what I want so soon I will upgrade.......

Well, it looks just like mine with the calander instead of messages.
    (I txt so much lol)
    02-07-09 09:19 PM
    wow looks amazing, thanks for sharing.
    02-07-09 09:33 PM
    It does look good. Love this theme Nick did as well as the look of b15's but the upgrade to 4.5 last time killed my ringtone volume so I am hesitant hehe.....
    02-07-09 09:39 PM
    Within my theme, I also added a quick link to crankberry on the home screen.
    02-07-09 09:49 PM
    How do I fix the time display. I have changed the font several times. Any ideas?
    02-07-09 10:55 PM
504 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD