I found a weird thing, I'm thinking it's more of a program glitch in Plazmic. I used the bold .thm file for a template and when I make changes and go to the simulator, the icon set changes from the bold to default set. Is there something I did wrong?
    I don't know. I manually loaded it into the Blackberry 8320 simulator and it never changed the icon set for me. Weird.
    01-26-09 01:26 AM
    Why can't I get this OTA to work for me??? I would like it for my 8330 curve but whenever I try to point my BB browser to the website, I get an error message. I am supposed to just type in the link as shown above, correct ?

Got it!!! Never mind.
    Last edited by talldrink; 01-26-09 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Found solution
    01-26-09 10:19 AM
    maybe its just me, or im nuts.. but i do believe i do not get a notification for myspace or facebook up top on the home screen.. anyone else? 4.3 sharp version..

Thanks!
    01-26-09 11:29 AM
    maybe its just me, or im nuts.. but i do believe i do not get a notification for myspace or facebook up top on the home screen.. anyone else? 4.3 sharp version..

Thanks!
    That's weird. I get facebook notifications but that is with 4.5. The 4.3 version shouldn't have anything different. Maybe 4.3 can't receive the notifications? I dunno, I could be wrong.
    01-26-09 12:44 PM
    No problem. In case you were wondering it was the AA version for 4.5 with profiles that I was using.
    I uploaded the fixed one. You can get it here:

http://ncdesign.net/ota/profile/com_...ofile_Sans.jad
    01-29-09 01:39 AM
    do i need only one file to download for the theme? the zip file? what are the .cod files for?? and whats the diff bw sharp and sans??
    01-29-09 03:10 AM
    do i need only one file to download for the theme? the zip file? what are the .cod files for?? and whats the diff bw sharp and sans??
    If you have a data plan you can just point your blackberry browser to one of the OTA install links on the first page and it will download and install the theme automatically. Then you just choose it in the theme settings page.
    01-29-09 12:25 PM
    that's theme pure!
    01-29-09 12:43 PM
    i downloaded the ost link and it was successfuly installed and i found it in my apps folder but i dont see it in themes. all i see are the lame default themes! do i have to somehow unblock the vendor or delete the default ones before i can get this one? im a newbie btw-so its all baby talk for me for now. lol.
    01-29-09 03:56 PM
    Wow just got this, I love it! Thank you! Donation is on tap for you as well...
    01-30-09 10:35 AM
    I love IT!!! A friend of mine has the bold and I have been jealous the way his bbm looked! now I have it! no need to be jealous. I dont think Im ever gonna change now all I need is an awesome background to compliment this awesome theme
    01-30-09 12:29 PM
    Thanks! I love it.
    01-30-09 05:45 PM
    dude from bottom of my heart i love u, just registered on this site to say this to u. best theme ever for the curve. thank you sooooooo much ahhh u have no idea how happy u made me.
    01-31-09 08:33 PM
    Hi Nick! I see you have gotten lots of love and praise for the theme you made. All for very good reason too because I customized the theme to my liking and have been using it since the moment you posted the first thm file. Thanks again and it's people like you that share to others that makes this site a very good source for information and downloads. You did the right thing by posting your thm file for your theme. Just remember "what comes around goes around". So i'm sure you will need something from a fellow cb member one day and be just as thankful as everybody here who downloaded your theme. Thanks again! have a good one!
    01-31-09 09:06 PM
    I'm glad that you all like and was able to edit the theme to your liking with the .thm file.
    02-02-09 06:50 PM
    I just had to let you know that this them is outstanding! When I initially installed it, I thought something was amiss with the messages but I then found that I needed to change my settings from 'theme controlled' to 'combined'. Once I made that change I was in BB bliss.

Thanks again!!!!!
    02-02-09 07:26 PM
    How do you change the font from theme controlled to combined? I want the font to be user selectable everywhere. Thx. Great theme by the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 08:37 PM
    what link do i download
    02-03-09 12:20 AM
    the link is on the first page.

I just want to change the font, it's too damn big!
    02-03-09 12:37 AM
    the link is on the first page.

I just want to change the font, it's too damn big!
    You can use Plazmic and edit the theme to have smaller fonts.
    02-03-09 12:55 AM
    i have tried to download the bold theme and it keeps telling me cannot be viewed with my curve?
    02-03-09 08:48 PM
    looks real nice man to be your first, keep em comin
    02-03-09 08:51 PM
    I tried to open it in Plazmic and for some odd reason the header (where battery meter etc..) looks like the "custom" theme when you open it up...does that make sense?
    02-05-09 01:38 PM
    I tried to open it in Plazmic and for some odd reason the header (where battery meter etc..) looks like the "custom" theme when you open it up...does that make sense?
    What do you mean it looked like the "custom" theme?
    02-05-09 03:14 PM
    i just installed it on my 8320, and i love it!
    02-05-09 07:26 PM
504 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD