That's weird cause it looks fine on my phone (8320). Could it be the format of the date that you have set? I believe, I have mind set as "WED, DEC 24". I had to make it a little shorter for the date so that I could fit the bluetooth,etc icons on the right and have enough room for the messages icons on the left.
    I have my date in the same format as you. It should show WED, DEC 24 but it had WED, DEC...

For today it does look correct: THU, DEC 25

Kinda weird that it abbreviated for that one day. Oh well. Once again, thanks for making a great theme!!
    12-25-08 09:41 AM
    menu text is WAY too big for me..
    anyway i can change it? i also like BBAlpha sans as my font overall..
    is that hard to change? is it possible?

Thanks
    love the theme btw
    12-27-08 11:29 PM
    menu text is WAY too big for me..
    anyway i can change it? i also like BBAlpha sans as my font overall..
    is that hard to change? is it possible?

Thanks
    love the theme btw
    It's not hard to do and I can change it, but it will have to wait as I'm currently in-between computers. Will let you know when I have changed it.
    12-28-08 02:55 AM
    It's not hard to do and I can change it, but it will have to wait as I'm currently in-between computers. Will let you know when I have changed it.
    that would be awesome
    thanks so much
    whenever you get the time
    BBalpha Sans smallest size, 7

thanks again!
    12-29-08 01:29 AM
    hey im new to the whole blackberry thing and i want the bold theme for my curve...but i dont know how to install it on my device ... please help
    12-30-08 01:45 AM
    Well have had this theme since you released it and I'm still using it, nice job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 02:19 AM
    hey im new to the whole blackberry thing and i want the bold theme for my curve...but i dont know how to install it on my device ... please help

If you have a data plan, you just have to point your blackberry browser to the OTA install links and it will download and install it for you. If you don't have a data plan, you can download the zip file and install the .alx/.cod file with blackberry desktop manager. Hope that helps.
    12-30-08 06:17 PM
    Well have had this theme since you released it and I'm still using it, nice job.

Glad that you like it that much.
    12-30-08 06:17 PM
    that would be awesome
    thanks so much
    whenever you get the time
    BBalpha Sans smallest size, 7

thanks again!
    I did the change. Is this better?

http://ncdesign.net/ota/sans_smaller...Curve_Sans.jad
    12-30-08 06:52 PM
    thanks alot it worked and i love the theme...nice work
    12-30-08 11:57 PM

... you said it - same here too, have been using it since I downloaded it, and that's in favour of a really nice $7 premium storm theme that I actually paid for... Well done this is of the highest quality IMO.

12-31-08 11:08 AM
    ... you said it - same here too, have been using it since I downloaded it, and that's in favour of a really nice $7 premium storm theme that I actually paid for... Well done this is of the highest quality IMO.

Wow, that is awesome. Glad that my theme suits your needs. Thanks.
    12-31-08 06:41 PM
    I thank you very much that you made such an amazing replica theme free, I am a new BB user and I love this theme to death. Thank for sharing your time with this theme. Happy New Year!!
    12-31-08 07:12 PM
    It's awesome job bro... Thank's a lot for sharing, really appreciated.
    12-31-08 10:02 PM
    Thanks everyone for your support and I'm glad that you guys like the theme.
    01-02-09 11:53 AM
    Hi thanks for the theme...nice work. One request though, not sure if you willing to do it. Could you make the icons on first page (the icon docked at the bottom) bigger? Also if you could make the icons on the application page bigger instead of having 24 icons fit into it, could you make like 18? or so? 20?
    Curve 4.3 OS btw
    Thanks!
    Last edited by myselfdotcom; 01-02-09 at 01:21 PM.
    01-02-09 01:17 PM
    i like this theme but i wish the font was Alpha Sans
    01-02-09 03:08 PM
    I tried installing it via BBM and when I go to look in the themes I dont see it there, but it shows as installed in the BBM. What am I doing wrong?
    01-02-09 04:41 PM
    Just one word: WOW!! I was looking for my first downloaded theme for my Curve, and this is it!! Excellent work nicklc!

One thing, how do I make the time look bigger in the home screen? It looks a bit small in my Curve.

Again, thanks!!!!!!!!
    01-02-09 05:02 PM
    i like this theme but i wish the font was Alpha Sans
    There is a version of it with Alpha Sans, any of the anti-aliased font versions should use that font.
    01-03-09 01:05 AM
    Hi thanks for the theme...nice work. One request though, not sure if you willing to do it. Could you make the icons on first page (the icon docked at the bottom) bigger? Also if you could make the icons on the application page bigger instead of having 24 icons fit into it, could you make like 18? or so? 20?
    Curve 4.3 OS btw
    Thanks!
    Well, I currently don't have time to change all the app icons but I will see what I can do when I have time.
    01-03-09 01:06 AM
    Just one word: WOW!! I was looking for my first downloaded theme for my Curve, and this is it!! Excellent work nicklc!

One thing, how do I make the time look bigger in the home screen? It looks a bit small in my Curve.

Again, thanks!!!!!!!!
    Yah, I kept the time smaller cause I like things minimal and it looked fine for my eyes. The time is bigger with the profile version of the theme if that works for you. You can also edit it yourself by downloading the .thm file and using the Plazmic editor. I currently don't have access to my windows xp computer, so I can't make the changes, but I'll see what I can do when I have access again. Thanks again.
    01-03-09 01:09 AM
    I tried installing it via BBM and when I go to look in the themes I dont see it there, but it shows as installed in the BBM. What am I doing wrong?
    I have no idea. Did you try restarting the Blackberry? Did you install the right OS version of the theme?
    01-03-09 01:10 AM
    I'm new to this forum, so I apologize in advance. I was unable to open the link for the Sharp font, 4.2 and 4.3. But was able to open and load Anti-aliased font. Any thoughts what may be wrong? Thanks.
    01-03-09 12:36 PM
    I'm new to this forum, so I apologize in advance. I was unable to open the link for the Sharp font, 4.2 and 4.3. But was able to open and load Anti-aliased font. Any thoughts what may be wrong? Thanks.
    Hmm, that's weird. I just tried it and it worked. Maybe clear your cache and try the links again?
    01-03-09 12:42 PM
504 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD