thanks man!!
    12-05-08 04:36 PM
    k just installed this and i love it already! only thingi cant find is the "memo pad" option. i loved that and not having it is kinda crappy
    12-06-08 02:27 AM
    k just installed this and i love it already! only thingi cant find is the "memo pad" option. i loved that and not having it is kinda crappy
    That's great! What do you mean you can't find the "memo pad" option? I have Memo Pad on my blackberry with the theme. Did the application accidentally get hidden?
    12-06-08 02:46 AM
    That's great! What do you mean you can't find the "memo pad" option? I have Memo Pad on my blackberry with the theme. Did the application accidentally get hidden?
    got it figured out. somehow it didnt even get loaded on the phone when i updated the OS. (probably the dummy at the keyboard's fault. lol)

really cool theme though. thanks man!
    12-06-08 12:45 PM
    got it figured out. somehow it didnt even get loaded on the phone when i updated the OS. (probably the dummy at the keyboard's fault. lol)

really cool theme though. thanks man!

Glad it worked out and that you like the theme. Thanks.
    12-06-08 01:37 PM
    Hey Nick did you resize the homescreen icons when you made this theme? Also are you using 4.5 or 4.6 CDK?
    12-06-08 03:32 PM
    Hey Nick did you resize the homescreen icons when you made this theme? Also are you using 4.5 or 4.6 CDK?
    Yah I did, I didn't like how big the icons were before. I am using 4.6.
    12-06-08 03:42 PM
    I wasn't sure where to post this so I put out here: Does anyone know of a compatibility issue with Opera & 4.5? I'm trying to get opera back on my devise w/ os v4.5 and nothing seems to work. Anyone know how to pull this off, or maybe it's something as simple as a java thing????
    12-06-08 11:13 PM
    I wasn't sure where to post this so I put out here: Does anyone know of a compatibility issue with Opera & 4.5? I'm trying to get opera back on my devise w/ os v4.5 and nothing seems to work. Anyone know how to pull this off, or maybe it's something as simple as a java thing????
    Did you uninstall it from your phone? If not do so and then re-download it from the opera mini ota link or use your pc to download the newest version for your device. I don't know of any compatability issues.
    12-06-08 11:39 PM
    I've tyied everything. OTA, D/M, nothing seems to work.
    I'd really like to get it back, but my life won't change (much) w/out it.
    I'm wondering if I should call AT&T?
    12-07-08 10:18 AM
    can you please give me step by step directions on how to install the bold theme with the .alx and .cod files.

i really appreciate it. thanks.
    12-07-08 01:11 PM
    Well, it is pretty easy. Just start Desktop Manager then go to Application Loader then Add/Remove Applications. Then just locate the .alx file and install it.
    Last edited by nicklc; 12-07-08 at 07:52 PM.
    12-07-08 02:19 PM
    OK-I've just made a discovery regarding the Bold theme. First of all, I LOVE IT, but it appears that when it is active on your unit, it hampers some
    3rd party program functionality.
    Ex: when using Opera, the menu key does not function. This same menu key issue is present on a program from the BB "Owners Lounge"
    Will someone else please give feedback on this issue.
    12-07-08 03:14 PM
    OK-I've just made a discovery regarding the Bold theme. First of all, I LOVE IT, but it appears that when it is active on your unit, it hampers some
    Ex: when using Opera, the menu key does not function. This same menu key issue is present on a program from the BB "Owners Lounge"
    I just installed Opera and I noticed the same thing. It isn't that the menu button doesn't work, but I think it has to do with the transparency. I dunno yet, I have to play around and see if I can fix it. Weird issue as other programs are ok.
    12-07-08 04:13 PM
    This is my favorite bold theme yet... Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 04:24 PM
    Ok, the problem has been fixed, all the OTA and Desktop Manager files have been updated.
    12-07-08 04:33 PM
    This is my favorite bold theme yet... Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
    12-07-08 06:10 PM
    Can someone post step by step on how to install the Bold theme on to the Curve (8330).

Thanks.
    12-07-08 07:36 PM
    Can someone post step by step on how to install the Bold theme on to the Curve (8330).

Thanks.
    This is from Crackberry's theme download page:

o Download A Theme To Your BlackBerry From Your PC

Go to the provider from whom you wish to buy or download a theme. Do this on your PC. Download the Theme to your PC. It may be zipped so you will need to unzip the file. Connect your Blackberry to your computer. Open up Desktop Manager. Then open Application Loader. Then open. Add. Find the file called �Themes.alx� and hit �OK�. After the installation finishes, you now need to change the theme by going to Settings. Click Options. Then click Themes and select the new theme.
    For OTA, just point the Blackberry browser to the jad file and it will ask you to download/install it. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by nicklc; 12-07-08 at 08:03 PM.
    12-07-08 07:51 PM
    WOW!!! This is absolutely what I have been waiting for! Thank you so much Nick. Such a clean design yet it makes a "bold" statement...no pun intended. ;-). Perfection...
    12-07-08 08:28 PM
    I've decided to release the THM file so that people can use Plazmic and customize the theme to their desire. Here is the file.

Plazmic THM File: http://ncdesign.net/ota/Bold_Curve.thm
    12-07-08 09:24 PM
    To solve that problem with the Menu in Opera, did you have to remove the transparency from your menus?
    12-07-08 10:35 PM
    To solve that problem with the Menu in Opera, did you have to remove the transparency from your menus?
    Yah, I had to remove the transparency to get rid of the problem.
    12-07-08 10:39 PM
    Hey Nick, I took your thm file and made some changes and saved a new copy of the thm file. Then I tried to export it several times and every time plazmic cdk crashes. It works fine with all my other theme files. I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm still trying to figure it out. If you have any suggestions please give me a shout. Thanks
    12-08-08 02:20 AM
    Thank you very much for your help, the theme is great.

Credit to creator.
    12-08-08 02:22 AM
504 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD