Hey everyone, I've been a BB user for almost 2 weeks now and I love it. One of the first things (actually, maybe the very first thing) that attracted me to blackberries was a picture I saw of the BB bold's crisp shiney OS a long time ago.

Now I'm on verizon with a curve, and I don't really want a storm (though they're so tempting), and I was wondering if there is any, or if there will ever be any BOLD themes available via either independent designer or RIM OS update?

It just looks so cool I would love to have this on my curve
    11-05-08 06:32 PM
    A quick search of this forum will reveal quite a few :-)
    11-05-08 06:35 PM
    There a BUNCH of sites with free bold themes.
    11-05-08 06:37 PM
    Yup. Here in the theme and wallpaper forum, themes4bb.com, or pimpmyberry.com is what I use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 06:40 PM
    i got my bold theme from blueroomsolution . com and it was only 2 bucks and it looks awesome
    11-05-08 08:02 PM
    Wow, I had searched the theme section of this site and hadn't seen any bold themes, but I guess I wasn't looking in the right places.

I've heard a few people complain that certain themes (not necessarily bold ones) have really slowed down their device or hurt the battery life. Has anyone experienced this with any of these?

Thanks for the replies!
    11-05-08 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD