i recently downloaded the blackberry curve to bold theme, and i love it, just the only problem is i dont like the wallpaper for the bottom bar part (the first screen) when i hit the menu button it then change to the blue nd black bold wallpaper so it has two wallpaper for both different screens, when i try to change the wallpaper with a photo form my album it changes both the bottom bar screen and the home screens wallpaper, and i only want to change the bottom bar, does anybody no how i can do this please help! if you go to youtube and search 'bold to curve theme' mines the first one with the mountains. thanks!
    12-29-09 11:22 PM
    ur all. useless.
    12-31-09 01:08 PM
    ur all. useless.
    How ironic.
    12-31-09 01:11 PM
    Would you like to remove the insulting remark, or would you like to apologize and get the answer to your question?

As to why your question wasn't answered, I dunno, but I just saw the post and opened it.

So, I will post the search results for you, and wish you happy hunting!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 02:06 PM
    ur all. useless.
    I'm probably going to get another angry PM from a moderator for blatantly disregarding the "flame" rules and this post will most likely get deleted, but oh well. I'm used to saying the things that others can't or won't, and I'm getting tired of the accumulating stupidity of some of the posts on CrackBerry lately. I know it's only going to get worse too, as a lot of BB's were given as Christmas presents this year.

But anywho...

So boondocker,
    We are all useless because we do not possess the skills to translate what may be the longest single sentence, which makes almost no sense by the way, on CrackBerry?
    I surmise that grammar was evidently never a strong suit of yours? You communicate like you left school while still in diapers, and we are useless?
    Interesting.
    Let's go see what your whopping 8 posts amount to...
    Childish illegible complaining about a device you have no idea how to use.
    Yep, you're exactly what we need on this forum. Not so much....

So to be the reverse of you, and actually post something useful, I will answer your question.

You cannot. Only the Screen Lock and Incoming Call screens can be locked to a particular image, and then only by the theme to which they are applied. Only the Home screen and Application screen can be changed by the user and once the user changes the Home screen wallpaper, the Application screen changes as well. Nothing you can do about it. That's the way the OS works. Unless you posses the ability to edit or create a theme, which I can 100% guarantee you do not have, you are stuck. Of course, given the fact you posted a theme related question in the General forum instead of in the Themes forum, I am not surprised...
    If you cannot understand what I have written, let me know. My sister is a second grade English teacher, and I'm sure she would be able to break it down further to your level...

Jack
    Last edited by zx7rou812; 12-31-09 at 02:10 PM.
    12-31-09 02:06 PM
    I'm probably going to get another angry PM from a moderator for blatantly disregarding the "flame" rules and this post will most likely get deleted, but oh well. I'm used to saying the things that others can't or won't, and I'm getting tired of the accumulating stupidity of some of the posts on CrackBerry lately. I know it's only going to get worse too, as a lot of BB's were given as Christmas presents this year.

But anywho...

So boondocker,
    We are all useless because we do not possess the skills to translate what may be the longest single sentence, which makes almost no sense by the way, on CrackBerry?
    I surmise that grammar was evidently never a strong suit of yours? You communicate like you left school while still in diapers, and we are useless?
    Interesting.

So to be the reverse of you, and actually post something useful, I will answer your question.

You cannot. Only the Screen Lock and Incoming Call screens can be locked to a particular image, and then only by the theme to which they are applied. Only the Home screen and Application screen can be changed by the user and once the user changes the Home screen wallpaper, the Application screen changes as well. Nothing you can do about it. That's the way the OS works. Unless you posses the ability to edit or create a theme, which I can 100% guarantee you do not have, you are stuck. Of course, given the fact you posted a theme related question in the General forum instead of in the Themes forum, I am not surprised...
    If you cannot understand what I have written, let me know. My sister is a second grade English teacher, and I'm sure she would be able to break it down further to your level...

Jack
    Well said Jack! Happy New Year! Cheers.
    12-31-09 02:21 PM
    Well said, well said. Normally I would disagree, but when I examined the original post and then the reply I saw that only an hour and forty minutes had elasped. Given that, I have to agree with Jack on this one. How incredibly rude of the individual, as if we are all just sitting around waiting for him to post.
    12-31-09 03:21 PM
    13 hrs. 46 mins.
    12-31-09 03:49 PM
    Oh!! this is great... Happy New Year everyone except bergerking who actually tried to help this ahh polite poster...but wait his link does not work so this gets better and better... Everyone have a safe New Year....
    01-01-10 03:32 AM
    ur all. useless.
    How come you couldn't use a period properly, i.e. in the original post? You are the useless, illiterate b@stard, not anyone else.
    01-01-10 12:27 PM
    i speak german for my home language i googled this site to find it out. sorry if i insult i use a translator. if it makes you feel any better i have a phd in biomechanics science and a bachelors degree in math. i make 110,000s a year. so erhalten Schraube Arschloch.
    01-02-10 11:53 AM
    Wow I wish I could read German... I hope your 1st post was answered but no matter what your income or education level are your 2nd post was rude. Fire the guy translating for you...
    01-02-10 02:20 PM
    "so will screw a**hole"

Must be some secretly encrypted Kraut putdown.

Your boiling point is much higher than mine.

Back to Mein Kampf for me
    01-02-10 02:48 PM
    Thanks for the translation... sprint guys hang together
    01-02-10 02:59 PM
    I would think someone supposedly as educated as you would do a lot better than "erhalten Schraube Arschloch". For the rest of the Crackberry community, allow me to translate -Screw You ***hole would be a rough approximation. Also, 110,000 may sound like a lot of money, but in the US it is only equivalent to about 55 to 60K so he is severely underpaid if those degrees are real. The average PhD in the sciences here in the US makes 200K or more based on just a little research. Also, the average person with that type of education in Germany would have at least a passable understanding of English and not need a translator. Of course, what do I know, I was just born and raised in Germany and have worked for a German company here in the US, so I'm sure that I don't have a clue to what I am talking about.

i speak german for my home language i googled this site to find it out. sorry if i insult i use a translator. if it makes you feel any better i have a phd in biomechanics science and a bachelors degree in math. i make 110,000s a year. so erhalten Schraube Arschloch.
    01-02-10 05:45 PM
    dude i totally wasted like 10 minutes of your life. thanks
    02-02-10 02:56 PM
    dude i totally wasted like 10 minutes of your life. thanks
    Aha, Du sprichst Deutsch als Muttersprache? Kannst Du mal einen vollstaendigen Satz ohne hilfe von einem online uebersetzer schreiben?
    Wahrscheinlich nicht. Du bist bestimmt ein Volldepp ohne jede Ahnung.

M0r0n...
    02-02-10 05:19 PM
    This is the funniest thread on CB I have read all day. Thanks.
    02-02-10 06:23 PM

But anywho...

So boondocker,
    Interesting.

Jack
    yes jack well said, or you can just update your os to 5.0 and viola you can. pow!
    02-11-10 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD