How do you change the fonts for a theme you downloaded?

I downloaded a theme from pimpmyberry.com and I wanted to change the fonts for the messages and menu? Even if I change the fonts on the options tab, nothing happens.
    02-02-09 01:39 PM
    You cant! Its all theme specific.
    02-02-09 01:41 PM
    oh boo! =\ i would make my own theme, but i have no patience in trying to figure it out myself. Do you know anyone who would do custom themes for free?
    02-02-09 01:43 PM
    I am with you. I have some ideas but I useless at making them happen by my own hand... I do not know anyone who does them for free though maybe someone out there will chime in with a name.

You could try to message the creator and ask how much of a donation he would need to fix the font for you - some can be done though most cant, its even out of there hands. Good luck
    02-02-09 01:51 PM
    Ya know there are SO many cool themes out there. And I have paid for a few. BUT the fonts in most of them (IMO) are just awful... letters cut off, too large almost ALL the time. I keep migrating back to the one t-mobile theme (i am on ATT) and just change out the wallpaper. I like the font and that's the whole problem. One of these days I am going to make my own. Til then...
    02-02-09 01:56 PM
    That is my biggest pet peeve on a few themes I have tried. The damn letters on the left are a little chopped off. Simple things like this annoy me to now end
    02-02-09 02:04 PM
    i know! i absolutely hate the fonts. I just wish I could change it. I suck at trying to make my own theme, and I odnt think the program is even working properly.

I downloaded it and it looks different from the previews shown online. I'm about ready to give up.
    02-02-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD