Any update for ota, I'm on spring break and don't have my laptop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 12:30 AM
    Hoping the fixed theme is coming soon. Getting a little frustrated with not being able to see the date.
    03-27-09 11:42 PM
    Luar Biasa (indonesia)
    it means Amazing
    Thanks
    03-29-09 07:03 AM
    Awesome theme. Thank you very much
    03-29-09 11:42 AM
    Hoping the fixed theme is coming soon. Getting a little frustrated with not being able to see the date.
    i dont think ngc uses this site anymore to post themes.. the fixed theme is on another site with ota.. pmb.. pimpmyberry. i dont want to really advertise for them though.. but check there
    03-29-09 12:54 PM
    Know what OS this theme is for? Don't see it noted anywhere. Thx in advance!

03-29-09 01:07 PM
    I like the looks of this theme a lot...
    03-29-09 01:09 PM
    Know what OS this theme is for? Don't see it noted anywhere. Thx in advance!

4.5 i do believe
    03-29-09 01:36 PM
    very nice theme... clean, easy to use.. just two opinions.

1) as others have said, the font is a bit on the small side. not sure if there is a way to enlarge it or not (I dloaded today + and bottom dock). have to tweak it a little more.

2) on the dock theme, at rest when you scroll across, it doesnt say which icon is which, only when you go to full mode does it have the icon titles. (did that make sense?)

Otherwise, great work. looking forward to seeing more.
    03-29-09 02:18 PM
    ota anytime soon?????
    03-30-09 09:10 PM
    for those who dont wanna follow to PMB, here is his theme blog with OTA links....

wow.... ok, i guess i need to ***** up to ten post to be able to post a link here.....

maybe try this

ngcbbthemes dot wordpress dot com
    04-11-09 08:44 AM
    thanks for the link, works fine.
    04-11-09 12:12 PM
    Hello...love, love, love your Today Calendar theme!!! Is there any way to make the font black for this one so I can see it on different backgrounds? The wallpapers I tend to use are light and I lose the white letters alot.

Thanks...you do great work!!
    04-21-09 10:59 AM
    clean, checking it out
    04-21-09 01:28 PM
    good look..
    04-21-09 01:30 PM
    this looks really good, thanks!~
    04-21-09 06:40 PM
    this is pretty cool Thx
    04-21-09 07:22 PM
    Oooo very sleek looking, downloading now
    04-21-09 07:42 PM
    Nice work, these look really great.
    04-21-09 07:47 PM
    wow... sorry I haven't been able to check out the forum for a LONG time..

The OTA Links on the first thread are the same on the other forums, so download again to fixed the date bug, and some other minor bugs...

and thanks for all the feedback... I will check this forum averyday now...

Enjoy!!!!!
    04-22-09 12:45 AM
    Welcome back :-). These themes are very nice. I've only found very minor issues with them.

Have you had a chance to look at the overlap between the word Messages and the message count and between the meeting name and the meeting location on the Today+ version? I posted comments over on your blog about the same. There was a response by Aneto (another of my recent favorite theme developers) of how he solved the same issue here in the forums yesterday. I can track it down for you if you need.

Actually, I switched from this theme to your brushed metal theme from your blog. It has the same overlap issue, but I like the look and layout with the smaller icons and more msg/meetings. It also has a minor problem with some 3rd party apps like Google maps search function since it has a white on white font. Any possibilty of switching that font to black? It would still match the theme nicely.

Rgds/Mark M.
    wow... sorry I haven't been able to check out the forum for a LONG time..

The OTA Links on the first thread are the same on the other forums, so download again to fixed the date bug, and some other minor bugs...

and thanks for all the feedback... I will check this forum averyday now...

Enjoy!!!!!
    04-22-09 06:46 AM
    Just downloaded the "updated" L version since I had the old one & had the same problem that everyone else did, was only able to see THU, APR... well I'm still seeing the same thing. I even went as far as to apply a different theme & then go back & apply this one, no dice, same look. Any ideas?
    04-23-09 05:27 PM
    Thank You!
    Theme is sweet,I will check out your others too!
    04-25-09 04:15 PM
    still very sweet looking ...i like it
    04-26-09 02:31 AM
    Hi, I like this black theme like this but I too would like to change the font size (more big)
    But I am interested if you know how to change the background color of the SMS as a thank you if you know if I can inform, and when you make an item please notice NVO
    m.p now thank you very much
    05-04-09 12:28 AM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD