05-10-11 07:39 PM
31 12
tools
    Hello Crackberry nation. After much reading, tinkering, and exploring, I think I am ready to release my first ever theme. This is a Bioshock theme due to the recent request as of late and to the fact that many of the other OS's/devices already have one. As this is my first theme for the blackberry (lots of WinMo skinning experience), feedback is always welcome. It was designed and tested to work with a BB Curve 8330 with OS 4.5. I cannot confirm or deny that it will work with other OS/Devices but to try is to do so at your own peril. The bottom dock on the homescreen is user customizable. The icons on the homescreen feature a "bounce" animation. The only thing that may be just a tad off is that some special characters will not display correctly with the bioshock font I used. Shouldn't be a problem but it is something to be aware of. Screen shots appear below.

This took a good deal of time and effort so if you could spare anything $$ to the cause, donations would be greatly appreciated, especially if you enjoy using this theme. Follow the link below for a donation page to my PayPal account. Thanks... https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=5158316

I'm not 100% certain about OTA hosting as I have never done it before so I don't know if this link will work. Please let me know if there are any problems.

OTA Download

Update: The link is now working. Feel free to download and enjoy!
    Last edited by sargetalon; 05-02-09 at 09:41 PM.
    05-02-09 01:10 PM
    Not downloading it (not a bioshock fan) but I got to give you props on your 1st theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 03:36 PM
    I have tested and confirmed the OTA link now works. I have to thank MIC8310 over at PinStack for the great tutorial on OTA hosting.
    05-02-09 09:24 PM
    just downloaded and i'm thinking of keepin it for a while, good job
    05-03-09 11:57 AM
    Hello Crackberry nation. After much reading, tinkering, and exploring, I think I am ready to release my first ever theme. This is a Bioshock theme due to the recent request as of late and to the fact that many of the other OS's/devices already have one. As this is my first theme for the blackberry (lots of WinMo skinning experience), feedback is always welcome. It was designed and tested to work with a BB Curve 8330 with OS 4.5. I cannot confirm or deny that it will work with other OS/Devices but to try is to do so at your own peril. The bottom dock on the homescreen is user customizable. The icons on the homescreen feature a "bounce" animation. The only thing that may be just a tad off is that some special characters will not display correctly with the bioshock font I used. Shouldn't be a problem but it is something to be aware of. Screen shots appear below.

This took a good deal of time and effort so if you could spare anything $$ to the cause, donations would be greatly appreciated, especially if you enjoy using this theme. Follow the link below for a donation page to my PayPal account. Thanks... https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=5158316

I'm not 100% certain about OTA hosting as I have never done it before so I don't know if this link will work. Please let me know if there are any problems.

OTA Download

Update: The link is now working. Feel free to download and enjoy!
    The icons are awesome and really unique. Too bad is not for the flip.
    05-04-09 10:15 PM
    That is a very nice job on this theme. I love the icons on it!
    05-04-09 10:18 PM
    I'm not a gamer but this is a dope theme!! Great job!
    05-04-09 10:32 PM
    Amazing! I've been looking for a Bioshock theme for a while.

Check out: somethinginthesea.com

It's a teaser site for Bioshock 2. To say I'm excited for Bioshock 2 would be a grievous understatement.
    05-05-09 08:58 PM
    Awesome job.
    05-05-09 10:02 PM
    This theme came out absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

05-06-09 08:00 AM
    Dude, awesome theme. If I still used my 8320 I'd dl this.

05-06-09 08:54 AM
    If Bioshock didn't scare the crap out of me. I'd be all over this theme
    05-07-09 01:08 AM
    If Bioshock didn't scare the crap out of me. I'd be all over this theme
    Now that's funny!!

Awesome theme!
    05-08-09 05:12 AM
    Thanks everyone for all the nice comments!
    05-25-09 06:47 PM
    Great theme based off a great game!
    05-25-09 09:10 PM
    Love The Font! Great Looking Theme!
    05-28-09 03:04 AM
    Dude! Bioshock is one of the best fuggin games I've every played, man, comes in close behind Fallout 3. As I sit here waiting for the day, counting the minutes, until Bioshock 2 comes out, I can wait to try out this beautifully made theme!

Nice job, man!
    05-30-09 09:36 PM
    do you have a zip for desktop download?
    07-16-09 08:43 PM
    This Theme Is Still pretty Awesome!
    09-07-09 05:40 AM
    I really love the imagination, and the devotion to the spirit of the game.... But to be the bad guy... The font is really hard to read... And some of the icons don't really make sense for their function... That being said... This is still my favorite theme EVER
    09-08-09 04:46 AM
    Definitely a kickass first theme! Love the icons
    09-08-09 03:11 PM
    that is what i call sweet
    09-08-09 03:45 PM
    Thanks for all the support. Not too much time for themes or video games these days but I can't wait for Bioshock 2 to be released...
    Last edited by sargetalon; 12-19-09 at 01:47 PM.
    09-09-09 06:54 PM
    Looks beautiful, can't wait to try it out.

09-10-09 10:17 PM
    omg PLEASE make one for the 8130, PLEASE!?

This is THE best theme I have ever seen

PlEaSe!!!???
    02-13-10 09:14 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD