I have a few favorites and am always looking for more.

First is Purple Storm, Originally downloaded for my Pearl, but a quick google search found a curve version. http://forums.crackberry.com/f124/81...s-4-5-a-97246/

Second is Turqoise- http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/tu...-theme-416538/
    04-06-10 10:53 AM
    Another one that I love is the Crackberry Theme-http://software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=38647&n=CrackBerry-Theme#
    04-06-10 11:39 AM
    Here are some of my favorites (donation and free).

1. iClone (custom)
    2. Bogue
    3. Berry Sense UI
    4. 3G83xx1
    5. SenseBerry-Droid-Rock
    6. Smokey Bottom Dock-Opera
    7. RF Storm Red (custom)
    8. RF Storm Blue w/Weather (custom)

Many thanks to all you great theme makers out there!! Much appreciated!!!!!

A special thanks (hugs & kisses) to guzzl3r for customizing your iClone theme for my Curve 8330. It's my top favorite one!!!!!
    Where are the RF Storm Red and RF Storm Blue themes found? Any way you can post links to them the way you have them set up? I like the organization of the top bar with the time and everything a lot more than the original. Also, I really like that wallpaper you have with the screen shot of the RF Storm Red theme...link to original by any chance? Thanks
    04-06-10 08:07 PM
    Thank you aimeeattitude!! I was really having trouble finding them. ♥
    I've been using #5 for a while now and absolutely love it!
    04-07-10 08:31 AM
    Where are the RF Storm Red and RF Storm Blue themes found? Any way you can post links to them the way you have them set up? I like the organization of the top bar with the time and everything a lot more than the original. Also, I really like that wallpaper you have with the screen shot of the RF Storm Red theme...link to original by any chance? Thanks
    Hi dynas7y,

You will have to contact UnicyclistRobe for he is the theme builder on those two themes. I had him modify his original red and blue Storm themes for me. I also made a donation for those changes. Here is the link to his website. Welcome!! (Robbie's BB Themes)

As for that wallpaper....here it is. Enjoy!!
    Attachment 59131
    Last edited by Mojave; 04-07-10 at 03:30 PM.
    04-07-10 03:27 PM
    Thanks a lot for the info and the wallpaper Mojave, it's greatly appreciated
    04-07-10 03:39 PM
    Thanks a lot for the info and the wallpaper Mojave, it's greatly appreciated
    You are more than welcome!!
    04-07-10 03:49 PM
    I personally like Windows 7 Ultimate
    04-14-10 11:34 AM
    I use Neu for the 83xx series. Love it! Donated to NinjaThemes to have it customized! =D Best theme I've seen! Have mines to different wallpapers for HomeScreen, Incoming Call, Application List, and Lock Screen. =D All thanks to NinjaThemes for customizing it after I donated. =]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 10:43 AM
    BB curve leather is my fav,I really like the snoopy BB w/L dock but the weather slotslacks. I'm going to add the comment that I would like to see more themes that have "I love my blackberry" on them,because,I do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 08:39 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD