I've had my BB for a year now an I've gone through many themes... Some have been good an some bad,,but I just wanna now what's the best free theme there is for the blackberry 83xx??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 08:22 PM
    I use two that are my favorite, Curve Solid theme and the win7berry ver 2 and I have
    8330 5.0
    03-19-10 08:34 PM
    i've only found 1 theme that i love which is called NEU. I have been using it since it came out sometime last year. you can find it in this forum or on ninjathemes.net
    03-19-10 10:02 PM
    I love this one here. I've had it since before Valentine's day. It's Haute Couture Theme - Pink Cupcake Theme for the Curve using 5.0 yeah! It's beautiful

Haute Couture Themes: Pink Cupcake Theme - Curve
    03-19-10 10:33 PM
    I use two that are my favorite, Curve Solid theme and the win7berry ver 2 and I have
    8330 5.0
    Where would I be able to find those themes? An I have the win7berry ver. 1,, I would like to try ver. 2

03-20-10 01:26 AM
    Good Morning! A theme, I think, is best chosen by the user. Everybody has their favorite app, but you should pick a theme that fits your needs & style.
    I chose Reverie(also in this forum) because its clean, shows off your favorite walls & for me its perfect. The only icons on the home page are a very small quick launch & profiles one.

03-20-10 11:47 AM
    I want to DL the win7berry so bad, but I can't figure out how to do it!
    03-22-10 01:48 PM
    There is one on here somewhere called Mini bold 14 icon, I LOVE that theme !!!! I almost never need to leave the home screen now. By far my favorite of all the ones I have tried.
    03-24-10 07:06 PM
    03-24-10 07:08 PM
    I have TWO best free themes, "Tie Dye"- amazing, so much detail, it is so cool. And "Velvet Indigo", a perfect precision zen, it comes in today, bottom dock, etc and in a few colors. The velvet indigo is my favorite shade of purple.

03-25-10 07:01 AM
    I don't have a particular fav BUT go to themes4bb and look for themes by kellyyhats !!!! She does a super job for the curve 8300 series! Great great talent there!

03-25-10 07:11 AM
    Here's a few of my faves (cause you can't have just one!!)

BerryClean
    Reverie
    SenseBerry Droid-Rain
    Berry Sense UI
    The Minimalist
    Quietus

Best of all....you can find them all right here under Themes, just do a search by name.
    Hope that helps!
    03-25-10 08:01 AM
    here is the link to it.

deleted link because I can't post links yet
    Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the BBerry scene. I just got a Boost Curve 8330. And I'm kind of confused with the whole "theme" concept and how I can't seem to change anything on it!!

Can someone body recommend a good business theme? I'm using the BB Dimension Today theme now and it's pretty close to what I want... but not 100% there. I'm particularly interested in the Home screen, and want it to display:
    - my Calendar
    - and a couple of my next upcoming appointments
    - each of my email accounts (instead of the generic "Messages" folder...)
    - my SMS/MMS's
    - and I have a folder for all my IM programs, I would like to be able to add that too

BASICALLY, I really like the one from the original post above but I would like to be able to put my calendar/upcoming appointments in the middle of it! I love that I can choose which icons go where, but there's nothing to show my calendar and upcomign appointments (from what I can see at least).

Thanks in advance!
    04-04-10 09:32 AM
    Here are some of my favorites (donation and free).

1. iClone (custom)
    2. Bogue
    3. Berry Sense UI
    4. 3G83xx1
    5. SenseBerry-Droid-Rock
    6. Smokey Bottom Dock-Opera
    7. RF Storm Red (custom)
    8. RF Storm Blue w/Weather (custom)

Many thanks to all you great theme makers out there!! Much appreciated!!!!!

A special thanks (hugs & kisses) to guzzl3r for customizing your iClone theme for my Curve 8330. It's my top favorite one!!!!!
    04-04-10 12:18 PM
    Hey Mojave,

Can you post a screenshot of the 3G and RF Storm themes? I'm curious...Thanks!!

The other ones I've used and agree they are cool!

Hope you're enjoying your Easter!

1. iClone (custom)
    2. Bogue
    3. Berry Sense UI
    4. 3G83xx1
    5. SenseBerry-Droid-Rock
    7. RF Storm Red (custom)

A special thanks (hugs & kisses) to guzzl3r for customizing your iClone theme for my Curve 8330. It's my top favorite one!!!!!
    04-04-10 05:06 PM
    Hi Seashell93,

Here you go.......enjoy!

Happy Easter to you also.
    04-04-10 06:31 PM
    Wow the first theme you posted Mojav looks awesome! Where can I download it?

Thanks
    04-04-10 07:31 PM
    Thanks Mojave....may have to get my hand on those

Hi Seashell93,

Here you go.......enjoy!

Happy Easter to you also.
    04-04-10 07:49 PM

1. iClone (custom)
    2. Bogue
    3. Berry Sense UI
    4. 3G83xx1
    5. SenseBerry-Droid-Rock
    7. RF Storm Red (custom)

Can you post links to these? I've searched for some of them & I'm having trouble locating them on the forum? Thanks.
    04-05-10 10:20 AM
    i've only found 1 theme that i love which is called NEU. I have been using it since it came out sometime last year. you can find it in this forum or on ninjathemes.net
    I'm using this one currently, and i LOVE it. Very wallpaper friendly, too!
    04-05-10 10:46 AM
    Thanks Mojave....may have to get my hand on those
    Hi seashell93,

You are more than welcome!!!!
    04-05-10 03:24 PM
    Can you post links to these? I've searched for some of them & I'm having trouble locating them on the forum? Thanks.
    Hi jules966,

Number 6....Smokey Bottom Dock is from PimpMyBerry. It's in the 83xx theme section under "pimp system themes". Here is the link.......Pimp System Themes - PimpMyBerry! It's a very cool theme!

Number 4......3G83xx1.....here is the link.....http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/3g...zapper-276949/
    This is also a very cool theme!! Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by Mojave; 04-05-10 at 03:39 PM.
    04-05-10 03:30 PM
    Hi jules966,

Number 6....Smokey Bottom Dock is from PimpMyBerry. It's in the 83xx theme section under "pimp system themes". Here is the link.......Pimp System Themes - PimpMyBerry! It's a very cool theme!

Number 4......3G83xx1.....here is the link.....http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/3g...zapper-276949/
    This is also a very cool theme!! Enjoy!!!
    Thank you Mojave! I appreciate it! ♥
    04-05-10 06:26 PM
    04-05-10 06:28 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD