Theme name: BerryNew
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 83xx OS4.2- 4.5
    Theme Cost: Free

Hey everybody here is a new theme I've just finished and wanted to share with everyone. There are 7 user customizable icons on the home screen,there are also custom menus and all wallpapers are user customizable.I have designed two variations of this theme a bottom dock and a Today Plus with calendar and messages.You can also navigate right or up to the profile icon.The OTA links and zips are below,enjoy

OTA Install BerryNew Bottom Dock

OTA Install BerryNew Calendar and Messages
    Thanks for sharing. I am downloading this one means I have to delete one of my creations for a day or so. Very nice.
    06-29-09 11:45 PM
    Sweet theme! Between this and Natro's effort, it's nice to see the Curve still gettin' the love around here!

Great icons, great layout. Also looks good w/ my Quicklaunch setup..

One small request I hope you could fulfill for me guzzl3r.. I have this sweet wallpaper that would match this theme perfectly, but the clock and date blends in too much w/ it. Any chance you could leave the clock and date white w/ a black or dark grey border around it? Similar to the Messages and Calendar fonts on the Today+ edition?

That would make it perfect!

Here's the wallpaper I was talking about, BTW. It's posted up on the CB wallpaper section:

http://images.crackberry.com/files/i...02.preview.jpg
    06-30-09 12:51 AM
    Just wanted to leave some good props for this theme, its really great.
    06-30-09 01:16 AM
    One other interesting thing I noticed..

If you highlight a default icon, it still keeps the icon background but has the two highlight bars on the side of the background.

If you select a non-default app icon however, the icon background disappears and you just have the highlight bars framing said icon..

Not necessarily a bug or anything, just interesting. Still love the theme tho.. If you could just do the border w/ the clock/date, it would totally be the cat's ***! :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 01:17 AM
    One other interesting thing I noticed..

If you highlight a default icon, it still keeps the icon background but has the two highlight bars on the side of the background.

If you select a non-default app icon however, the icon background disappears and you just have the highlight bars framing said icon..

Not necessarily a bug or anything, just interesting. Still love the theme tho.. If you could just do the border w/ the clock/date, it would totally be the cat's ***! :P

I will see what I can do about the time and date when I have some free time but as of now my plate is full and yeah it's not a bug when the icon disappears it's only with the thirdparty apps, when you see the small bars around the third party apps that's the focus icon and the underlay I have disappears.
    06-30-09 09:18 AM
    Just wanted to leave some good props for this theme, its really great.
    Thanks glad you like
    06-30-09 09:19 AM
    Great theme ! Thanks !
    06-30-09 10:44 AM
    This theme is very nicely done. I love the way it looks 'n the way you did the icons. I'd love it if you could bust out an L Style theme so that way I could have 9 icons!
    06-30-09 03:15 PM
    Great work! Very cool!
    06-30-09 06:17 PM
    Yeah, I figured you had designed the underlay that way.. Very cool theme, though..

Thanks.. I'll be looking forward to the clock! I's thinks that background will look wicked cool w/ the way your theme is colored!
    06-30-09 11:55 PM
    Thanks, I'll see what I can do about gettin the clock done.

07-01-09 07:28 AM
    awesomeness! i love the colors and the flow on this.
    07-01-09 12:51 PM
    Me really like it. Great work and many thanks for sharing!
    07-01-09 02:45 PM
    I really like this
    07-01-09 04:01 PM
    Thanks everybody for the positive feedback, really appreciate it.
    07-02-09 09:34 AM
    You seem to do a great job making themes. I love the icons and the colors are fabulous!! Keep it up!
    07-02-09 03:20 PM
    Just love the theme, hope u find time to post more themes
    07-02-09 09:48 PM
    Thank you for sharing this theme, it is really nice. I like the amount of icons you get on the bottom dock. I also would really love the date and time to being outlined in black, as many of my wallpapers are light at the top and the date and time just disappear.

I'll watch this thread in the hopes that an upgrade like that will come along, in the meantime, thank you for your excellent work.

07-31-09 07:11 AM
    very clean theme! gunna grab the today+ version now
    08-01-09 12:29 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD