Theme name: BerryNav Milkshake Series
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 83xx OS4.2- 4.5
    Theme Cost:$3.99

Now on sale for 2.99 until july13

Hey everybody back again with with a new installment to the BerryNav theme.This time around you have three flavors to choose from,there's something for everybody.With that being said I give you the BerryNav Milkshake series.
    The BerryNav Milkshake series has three flavors Vanilla,Strawberry and Chocolate. Below is a list of changes made from the original BerryNav.These changes were incorporated in this series and this is the finished result.Each flavor has it's own icons and color scheme. If you like and want to purchase the OTA links are below.If you do decide to purchase I would just like to thank you in advance.Also if there are any bugs just let me know by email [email protected] or you can PM me here.

Thanks

Changes:
    Instead of 18 large icons there are now 14(to reduce the size of the theme)
    Reduced the size of the top dock icons a bit to accommodate the bottom dock
    Added a bottom dock with 5 user definable icons for a total of 19 icons on your home screen
    Removed the third party apps because the bottom dock was added

Features:
    Incorporates extra large icons on home screen
    Custom icons on the application screen
    Wallpaper friendly
    Custom menus and Sub menus
    Opera friendly
    Smooth and quick navigation
    Navigate up or right to profiles for icons to disappear
    Incorporates scroll wrap(navigate in any direction)
    Bottom dock with 5 user definable icons for a total of 19 icons on your home screen
    Light weight theme

Top dock icons:
    address book
    browser
    calender
    blackberry messenger
    camera
    keyboard lock
    manage connections
    media
    call log
    profiles
    sms and mms
    video camera

Credits:
    Vanilla: App screen Icons are from the Inav Milk Theme

Strawberry:App screen Icons are from the Glasklart Theme

Chocolate:Home screen icons and App screen icons are a mixture of icons from Samantha Wright from the British Library Collection
    and the Edison Retrograde Iconset

Now on sale for 2.99 until july13

Vanilla
    OTA BerryNav Vanilla

Strawberry
    OTA BerryNav Strawberry

Chocolate
    OTA BerryNav Chocolate
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 10-27-09 at 03:17 PM.
    05-21-09 09:51 PM
    Not a fan of paying for themes..
    05-22-09 12:53 AM
    Good job guzz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 02:22 AM
    Not a fan of paying for themes..
    Yeah I was like that too but since I got my curve I've purchased a few and they were kinda like the same thing everybody else was doing so I decided to make something different and that's why i'm charging for the BerryNav series.But thanks anyway for stopping by and replying.
    05-22-09 10:55 AM
    Good job guzz

Thanks youngspider,I really appreciate it
    05-22-09 10:57 AM
    Are the 14 icons fixed? Is it possible to customize/re-arrange them? I am totally considering getting one of these themes!

Also, how big is the file size? Does it cause a significant memory leak? Thanks!!
    Last edited by ucsdgirl04; 05-22-09 at 12:29 PM.
    05-22-09 12:15 PM
    Yeah I was like that too but since I got my curve I've purchased a few and they were kinda like the same thing everybody else was doing so I decided to make something different and that's why i'm charging for the BerryNav series.But thanks anyway for stopping by and replying.
    Ill give you thatt much. It is different than many available. good job!
    05-22-09 12:16 PM
    Are the 14 icons fixed? Is it possible to customize/re-arrange them? I am totally considering getting one of these themes!

Yeah the 14 top dock icons are fixed,there is no way for them to be customizable and the theme work properly,thats why for the update I added the user customizable bottom dock so you would be able to add your third party apps and I also reduced the size of the theme for a better flow.I also reduced the price on these because I really want everybody to experience something different ,if you purchase you won't be disappointed.
    05-22-09 12:28 PM
    Sounds good! I'm trying to decide which one- currently thinkin' the Chocolate one (even though historically, I'm a very "vanilla" person lol).

I did edit my reply..was curious about file size as well as any issues with memory leak. Thanks!

05-22-09 12:31 PM
    Ill give you thatt much. It is different than many available. good job!
    Thanks dannieloco, I appreciate that I really worked hard on this concept.
    05-22-09 12:37 PM
    Sounds good! I'm trying to decide which one- currently thinkin' the Chocolate one (even though historically, I'm a very "vanilla" person lol).

I did edit my reply..was curious about file size as well as any issues with memory leak. Thanks!

just wanted to say.. I did my undergrad at UCSD! woot!
    05-22-09 12:40 PM

Just wanted to let you know Chocolate is the largest of the themes and Vanilla is the lightest,I think it has some thing to do with the images used for Chocolate but all were beta tested and they stood up great.
    05-22-09 12:42 PM
    Yeah I like them both I'm not going to lie! I'm debating currently. Gonna get one of them but not sure which lol!

05-22-09 12:45 PM
    Also, how big is the original Curve Edition file? I'm also torn between that as well!! Lol!

Thanks for puttin' up with all my questions

05-22-09 12:52 PM
    Also, how big is the original Curve Edition file? I'm also torn between that as well!! Lol!

Thanks for puttin' up with all my questions

No problem,to answer your question here are the sizes
    BeryNav curve edition-638kb
    BerryNav Vanilla-466kb
    BerryNav Strawberry-569kb
    BerryNav Chocolate-676kb
    05-22-09 01:01 PM
    Thank you so much!!

05-22-09 02:04 PM
    Thank you so much!!

You're welcome, no problem
    05-22-09 02:55 PM
    These themes are PHAT!!!
    Nice job.
    05-22-09 03:22 PM
    I love these themes. I loved the original and when I saw these, I bought all three because I wanted ALL the colors and icons! Thanks so much for sharing your talent and skill with us.
    05-22-09 05:00 PM
    I love these themes. I loved the original and when I saw these, I bought all three because I wanted ALL the colors and icons! Thanks so much for sharing your talent and skill with us.
    Thanks I'm glad you like the themes and thanks for your purchase, so stay tuned for updates and more installments to BerryNav

05-22-09 06:20 PM
    These themes are PHAT!!!
    Nice job.
    Thanks,I'm glad you took time to stop by and reply and I'm glad people appreciate my designs.

05-22-09 06:24 PM
    I got the vanilla version, its cool but I can hardly tell where I'm scrolling.

05-23-09 06:09 PM
    I got the vanilla version, its cool but I can hardly tell where I'm scrolling.

First let me say thanks for your purchase.I have been using Vanilla on my phone since I made it and I don't have a problem seeing were i'm scrolling but if any one who purchased the Vanilla is having the same problem please PM me and I'll see what I can do about getting this fixed.
    05-23-09 11:07 PM
    Nice job on the themes...
    05-23-09 11:14 PM
    I love the strawberry! So cute!
    05-24-09 12:32 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD