same issue as before. I get about 10 icons and then the others are text with no icon. Is this how its suppose to be or does every "box" have an icon
    06-30-09 07:23 AM
    same issue as before. I get about 10 icons and then the others are text with no icon. Is this how its suppose to be or does every "box" have an icon
    Is there anyway that you could post a screenshot so I can see whats going on?
    06-30-09 09:07 AM
    Is there anyway that you could post a screenshot so I can see whats going on?
    I dont have a way to do that.. it looks like the screen shots you have on post 1, some of the boxes have icons, and other just have text no icon.
    06-30-09 09:49 AM
    I dont have a way to do that.. it looks like the screen shots you have on post 1, some of the boxes have icons, and other just have text no icon.
    Download "CaptureIT". Its a FREE screenshot app for BB's.
    06-30-09 10:38 AM
    bumping this up so I can find it to grab the ota from my curve :P
    07-17-09 12:46 PM
    I tried the bottom dock OTA, and for some reason only 10 icons show up, the rest have blocks where the icons are and text saying what its going to be but no icon.???
    I was under the impression this was how it was supposed to look, hence this statement in the initial post:

"The icons are not the usual icons,they are called text icons, so you will be able to show off you're wallpapers."

I think third party apps have the icon still though because there was no way to transition those to the text icon.

Regardless, I love this theme. I've only had my BB hooked up for about 2 days but upgraded my OS immediately so I could add this theme. The streamlined, simplistic look is PERFECT and I love the easy access to 'profiles' so I can switch to vibrate quickly. Thank you for sharing this with us!
    Last edited by KateBB; 07-20-09 at 02:12 PM.
    07-20-09 02:08 PM
    I was under the impression this was how it was supposed to look, hence this statement in the initial post:

"The icons are not the usual icons,they are called text icons, so you will be able to show off you're wallpapers."

I think third party apps have the icon still though because there was no way to transition those to the text icon.

Regardless, I love this theme. I've only had my BB hooked up for about 2 days but upgraded my OS immediately so I could add this theme. The streamlined, simplistic look is PERFECT and I love the easy access to 'profiles' so I can switch to vibrate quickly. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Thanks for clearing that up for me I thought that was the problem. I'd also like to say thanks for downloading the theme, it seems that you're enjoying it.
    07-20-09 06:17 PM
    Been going thru every page of themes, downloading, trying operazn seeing if it's "me". This my friend is me, the wallpaperi changed to one I used to have on my computer. Your icons and overall style is awesome. If you are curious to what wallpaper I chose that works so well with your theme.. Google:
    New york city at night hdr

Thanks!!!
    10-06-09 10:55 PM
    Been going thru every page of themes, downloading, trying operazn seeing if it's "me". This my friend is me, the wallpaperi changed to one I used to have on my computer. Your icons and overall style is awesome. If you are curious to what wallpaper I chose that works so well with your theme.. Google:
    New york city at night hdr

Thanks!!!
    Thank you for the nice reply and I'm glad that you're enjoying the theme.

Is this the wallpaper you were talking about? If so, it looks amazing with the theme. I have posted it below for anyone who wants to grab it.

10-07-09 08:26 AM
    Great clean looking slick theme. One of my favorites, keep it up.
    10-07-09 05:19 PM
    I know this theme has been available for a while, just wanted to say thanks. I like it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 08:41 PM
    Thanks for bringing this post up.

Very nice theme. Good job.
    10-07-09 09:52 PM
    Great clean looking slick theme. One of my favorites, keep it up.
    Thanks glad to hear when somebody likes mt designs.

I know this theme has been available for a while, just wanted to say thanks. I like it!

Thank you, yeah I was surprised to see it on the front page the other day, glad to know people are still enjoying it.
    10-08-09 08:51 AM
    trying out the bottom dock... the screen shots look great!
    10-08-09 05:16 PM
    Just got my BB a few weeks ago, have downloaded quite a few themes (including paid ones)...THIS is my favorite theme so far! I love how big and clear the icons are, and I love the little bubble looking notifier! Just simply love it!

Thank you for sharing
    10-09-09 07:58 PM
    Just got my BB a few weeks ago, have downloaded quite a few themes (including paid ones)...THIS is my favorite theme so far! I love how big and clear the icons are, and I love the little bubble looking notifier! Just simply love it!

Thank you for sharing
    You're welcome, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the theme.
    10-10-09 09:31 AM
    I installed this theme (L version) less than a week ago and really like it! Great work!

But, last night when I was trying to set the alarm, it wouldn't open the alarm. The stopwatch and timer to work, but clicking the 'set alarm' option brought nothing up. I then noticed when hitting the back button that I had to hit it twice to get it off the clock and back to the icon/apps screen. Finally gave up and prayed that my internal alarm would wake me.

This morning, out of curiosity, I switched to another installed theme (bPhone zen) and had no problem getting into the 'set alarm' function.

BTW, I'm running the .230 beta OS...not sure what the problem is, but I hope to find an answer soon.
    10-11-09 02:11 PM
    Very nice and clean! thanks a bunch!
    10-11-09 07:47 PM
    Guzz...will this work on my 8330 now that I've downloaded the leaked 5.0 OS?
    10-14-09 10:28 AM
    I installed this theme (L version) less than a week ago and really like it! Great work!

But, last night when I was trying to set the alarm, it wouldn't open the alarm. The stopwatch and timer to work, but clicking the 'set alarm' option brought nothing up. I then noticed when hitting the back button that I had to hit it twice to get it off the clock and back to the icon/apps screen. Finally gave up and prayed that my internal alarm would wake me.

This morning, out of curiosity, I switched to another installed theme (bPhone zen) and had no problem getting into the 'set alarm' function.

BTW, I'm running the .230 beta OS...not sure what the problem is, but I hope to find an answer soon.
    That's the problem this theme was made for OS 4.5 so you're going to have problems, not everything is going to work on OS 5.0 because it wasn't designed for that OS, sorry.
    10-14-09 11:17 AM
    Glad that was cleared up, I'm always hesitant to download anything to my BB in fear of crashing it Thanks!
    10-14-09 11:20 AM
    Guzz...will this work on my 8330 now that I've downloaded the leaked 5.0 OS?
    Some aspects of the theme may work but as you can see above drknobs is having problems with the alarm. Like I said it wasn't designed for OS 5.0 but you can try it and see ,it may act differently on different phones, I don't know I can't test on my curve because it's a 8310 and I can't upgrade.
    10-14-09 11:21 AM
    Awesome theme

10-14-09 12:21 PM
    Some aspects of the theme may work but as you can see above drknobs is having problems with the alarm. Like I said it wasn't designed for OS 5.0 but you can try it and see ,it may act differently on different phones, I don't know I can't test on my curve because it's a 8310 and I can't upgrade.
    My work-around for that? I change the theme to one that does work with the alarm! I only need it for Sunday mornings, so it's not that big of a deal...
    10-14-09 07:30 PM
    awesome... looks great.
    10-23-09 04:07 AM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD