you dont see the white font on the lite blue menu while using facebook?
    where at? The notifications i can read fine, and status updates. i Haven't tried wall posts yet though
    07-03-09 07:55 AM
    while inside facebook, when you hit the menu key.. i'm not talking about seeing the actual pages but when you hit the app-key and the menu pops up.. the text is white so its very hard to read
    07-04-09 03:33 AM
    Thanks,glad you're enjoying the theme.I've just tested the theme on my sister's curve and I see that the problem is the menu text on facebook and I'll post the update if not Friday then saturday because I'll be realesing my new theme tomorrow. Thanks for everybody's patience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hope everythings alright!
    07-06-09 05:21 PM
    hope everythings alright!
    Actually it's not, my uncle collapsed and passed away this weekend that's why I haven't posted any updates. Everything has been really hectic, I'm just getting back in the swing of things so I'll have the updates ready in a few days. And thanks once again for everybody's patience.
    07-06-09 05:54 PM
    sorry to hear about that :/ i hope you're feeling better..
    07-07-09 08:34 PM
    Actually it's not, my uncle collapsed and passed away this weekend that's why I haven't posted any updates. Everything has been really hectic, I'm just getting back in the swing of things so I'll have the updates ready in a few days. And thanks once again for everybody's patience.
    Dude, that's tough.. Keep your chin up. You CB family is thinking about you.
    07-07-09 08:48 PM
    Dude, that's tough.. Keep your chin up. You CB family is thinking about you.
    Thanks I really appreciate it, actually working and making themes is keeping my mind off things so the updates will posted tomorrow.
    07-07-09 09:02 PM
    Thanks I really appreciate it, actually working and making themes is keeping my mind off things so the updates will posted tomorrow.
    Coolness...do your thing.
    07-07-09 09:04 PM
    UPDATE
    Changes were made to the font color of the menus because when using facebook the font color was the same color of the menu. Also changed the color of the messages icons.
    07-08-09 06:52 PM
    Cool Theme!!
    07-08-09 10:06 PM
    thank you so much for the update!

keep up all the good work on all the themes you've been making, that hybrid one looks crazy good!
    07-08-09 11:14 PM
    Thanks I'm glad we got everything worked out. I try to stand behind my products and if there are any problems just PM me or email me. And thanks for hanging in there with me.
    07-08-09 11:24 PM
    Wow bbdroided FTW! Absolutely the best theme ever imho!. Seriously thank you for this theme, I wouldn't change a thing. I now have the theme I've been looking for since I'm in love with the droid icons. Thank you so much for your time, talent, effort, and thought put into this. Thx again for real.

Last edited by megabore; 07-09-09 at 03:46 PM.
    07-09-09 03:43 PM
    how did you get your icons to disappear like that? maybe cuz i bought the calendar version :/ hahaha
    07-09-09 05:54 PM
    Wow bbdroided FTW! Absolutely the best theme ever imho!. Seriously thank you for this theme, I wouldn't change a thing. I now have the theme I've been looking for since I'm in love with the droid icons. Thank you so much for your time, talent, effort, and thought put into this. Thx again for real.

wallpaper PLEASE!
    07-09-09 11:28 PM

Hey, lookin good! Glad to see you're enjoying BBDroided.And thanks for the great reply.
    07-09-09 11:42 PM
    bump, i love me a droid dock!
    02-24-10 03:58 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD