Theme name:BBDroided Series
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 83xx/88xx OS4.5
    Theme Cost: $2.99

BBDroided is based on the Android platform, it's not an exact replication because I put my own touch with the theme. Most aspects closely resemble the Android interface. Features and links are below and as always if there are any questions or problems you can email me at [email protected] or you can PM me here. If you want to purchase just click on the image of the theme you want.

Thanks

UPDATE
    Changes were made to the font color of the menus because when using facebook the font color was the same color of the menu. Also changed the color of the messages icons.

Features:
    User defined fonts - all fonts are user defined except menus
    User defined backgrounds - all wallpapers are user defined including lock screen
    Custom menus and sub menus
    Light weight theme
    All icons are user definable - all seven icons on the homescreen are user definable including the icon in the banner
    Incorporates lock screen svg - even if you change your wallpaper the BBDroided owner info box will remain
    Custom battery meter - custom android battery meter depletes and changes color to correspond with your battery level
    5 variations to choose from

Last edited by guzzl3r; 10-27-09 at 03:13 PM.
    06-25-09 11:46 PM
    Great job as usual, I like the side dock !!
    06-26-09 12:41 AM
    That looks awesome!
    06-26-09 02:50 AM
    Love the icons too.
    06-26-09 07:40 AM
    Love this theme! Great job. Thank you very much for your hard work.
    06-26-09 08:40 AM
    06-26-09 08:44 AM
    Great job as usual, I like the side dock !!
    Thanks,glad you stopped by
    06-26-09 10:01 AM
    That looks awesome!
    Thanks, glad you like
    06-26-09 10:02 AM
    Love this theme! Great job. Thank you very much for your hard work.
    Thanks i'm glad you like BBDroided and i'm glad to see you're enjoying it
    06-26-09 10:04 AM
    awesome theme i'm not sure if you're down for upgrades/updates but here are some of my suggestions:

its not really facebook friendly, the text font is white with a light gray background makes it a little hard to read.

possibly have the gray background color part transparent (menus)?

other than that, i love it! keep up the good work
    06-28-09 03:27 AM
    oh and its not very friendly with google chat as well... the skyblue and white font are barely visible
    06-28-09 08:36 PM
    awesome theme i'm not sure if you're down for upgrades/updates but here are some of my suggestions:

its not really facebook friendly, the text font is white with a light gray background makes it a little hard to read.

possibly have the gray background color part transparent (menus)?

other than that, i love it! keep up the good work
    First let me say thanks for your purchase. I'm guessing when you use facebook it uses the white font I use for the menus and submenus, if this is so I will take a look at it in the next update. And about the making the menu transparent,I went with a none transparent menu because I wanted theme to be compatible with the Opera mini and Bolt browsers.
    06-28-09 09:07 PM
    ooo gotcha, maybe if its not too difficult to change, you could do two versions? all the other apps with works fine with, i personally dont use opera mini or bolt but thanks for the very quick response/reply
    06-28-09 09:35 PM
    Very nice..your themes are always clean and sleek which is great! Keep up the great work!
    06-28-09 11:44 PM
    Very nice..your themes are always clean and sleek which is great! Keep up the great work!
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate it and i'm glad to hear like my designs
    06-29-09 08:50 PM
    First let me say thanks for your purchase. I'm guessing when you use facebook it uses the white font I use for the menus and submenus, if this is so I will take a look at it in the next update. And about the making the menu transparent,I went with a none transparent menu because I wanted theme to be compatible with the Opera mini and Bolt browsers.
    cool, i'll keep an eye on this thread as to when it gets update. keep up the good work! its my favorite theme i love the little adriod dude
    07-01-09 02:33 PM
    I'll definitely buy this once the facebook issue is resolved. If it's an issue with Facebook then likely it's an issue with Social Scope as well, which I must have.
    07-01-09 05:27 PM
    Looks awesome. Very nice job!
    07-01-09 05:34 PM
    I'll definitely buy this once the facebook issue is resolved. If it's an issue with Facebook then likely it's an issue with Social Scope as well, which I must have.
    I will be testing on my sisters curve this weekend since she uses facebook to see what exactly the problem is and will post the update in this thread.
    07-02-09 09:31 AM
    awesome, hey guzzl3r, let me know if you need any screen shots of facebook or google chat to see the problem. thanks in advance for updating the theme
    07-02-09 11:57 AM
    I will be testing on my sisters curve this weekend since she uses facebook to see what exactly the problem is and will post the update in this thread.
    Sweet! I appreciate it.
    07-02-09 09:51 PM
    I aprove of this theme. The batterry meter and unread messages are something I've never seen before. Also I use FB a lot and I don't know what your talking about...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 10:44 PM
    I aprove of this theme. The batterry meter and unread messages are something I've never seen before. Also I use FB a lot and I don't know what your talking about...

Thanks,glad you're enjoying the theme.I've just tested the theme on my sister's curve and I see that the problem is the menu text on facebook and I'll post the update if not Friday then saturday because I'll be realesing my new theme tomorrow. Thanks for everybody's patience.

07-02-09 11:41 PM
    awesome guzzl3r

hopefully the menu text color fix applies to google-chat as well. any chance you made the menus transparent?
    07-02-09 11:43 PM

you dont see the white font on the lite blue menu while using facebook?
    07-02-09 11:44 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD