I don't know how to load my themes as OTA so for now everything is a zip file. Enjoy

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    12-22-08 02:12 AM

Have you ever heard that saying"if you haven't got anything good to say keep it to yourself???"
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 01-05-09 at 03:57 PM.
    12-22-08 03:37 PM
    Considering it's my FIRST theme, I'm not even going to let that offend me.
    12-22-08 03:37 PM
    It's you first time. Pretty good. I bet you did a hellva lot better than phrostbyte.
    12-22-08 03:40 PM
    I'm not a theme person but autism is near and dear to me. Nice to see it as a theme.
    12-22-08 03:40 PM
    Good theme. And a very good cause. two members of my family have autism. Awareness is a good thing!
    12-24-08 04:22 PM
    I think this is a very neat theme. Great job!
    01-01-09 05:49 PM

no one on CB appreciates this rudeness. if you dont like the theme dont say anything at all, or offer the poster some ways to improve it.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!!!
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 01-05-09 at 03:58 PM.
    01-01-09 05:54 PM
    to the person who stated this was the ugliest theme. Once you encounter a child who is autistic you will clearly understand the pieces of the puzzle. Please look outside your box!
    01-01-09 10:26 PM
    I actually used to intern at a place where I worked with mostly autistic kids.. I said that the theme is ugly.. not that autistic kids are lol.

no one on CB appreciates this rudeness. if you dont like the theme dont say anything at all, or offer the poster some ways to improve it.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!!!
    Ways to improve it? Are you serious? Any changes made to this theme will probably be an improvement. For one.. it's all default icons/menus/etc except for the backgrounds.. if you want the theme to match.. make everything else make the backgrounds, except change them first. The contrasting colors will not look good in any lighting situation.
    01-02-09 02:51 AM
    I think it is great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 10:43 AM
    Considering it's my FIRST theme, I'm not even going to let that offend me.

Unfortunately, everyone is entitled to their opinion so here is mine- like it or not.

I have two nephews that are autistic and "I appreciate the effort to create the theme and your consideration of others to share" it.

"If it is not necessary to say, then, it is necessary not to say it."
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 01-05-09 at 10:57 AM.
    01-05-09 10:55 AM
    to the person who stated this was the ugliest theme. Once you encounter a child who is autistic you will clearly understand the pieces of the puzzle. Please look outside your box!
    Well said!
    01-05-09 10:56 AM
    Excellent theme!! Excellent cause!! Some people are ignorant. Ignore them and move forward creating more themes!! Great idea!! Thank you for posting the theme!!
    01-05-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD