It's been a while since I've been at this, so feel free to give suggestions on how I can make this better. If requested, I may consider making it into more colors.
    It actually started out as a purple fire theme, and I'm still not exactly sure how it morphed into a blue peace theme. XD
    Only desktop download for now, until I can get an OTA link for it.

It has a blue and purple peace sign for a selector, a small pink heart to indicate missed calls or messages, partially transparent black menus, and BB bold icons.

Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think!

12-28-09 06:50 PM
    It looks pretty nice. The only thing I'd suggest that I would like is to make the top banner much thinner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 08:09 PM
    Ooh, that's definitely a good idea. I just used the default one. I'm not sure why changing that slipped my mind. XD Thank you. :]
    12-28-09 11:12 PM
    Hi! I just LOVE this theme, but I can't find any download links at all. If you don't have an OTA yet, a zip will do. Do you have any other themes available? I like your style!

01-23-10 04:40 AM
    Hi! I just LOVE this theme, but I can't find any download links at all. If you don't have an OTA yet, a zip will do. Do you have any other themes available? I like your style!

The zip file is an attached file, and should appear at the bottom of the initial post of the theme. If you still have problems finding it, I also have it here: AquaPeace Blackberry Theme by ~Kiwiiixo on deviantART

The download link is to the left. :]

I have made a theme or two before this, but they were extremely similar to this one, just in different colors. :X

Thanks for your admiration of it though! If you do get it on, be sure to let me know what you think!
    01-26-10 10:04 PM
    change to OTA LInk
    09-20-10 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD