Ah nvm I did a battery pull and it worked

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 07:01 PM
    I'm gonna agree 100% on this one...I love smaller fonts

After using this theme for several days I will say it is still a great theme...but I do have one small criticism/update I would like to see...

User definable fonts...The reason for this is that the fonts are fairly large and arent' able to be changed...I personally like my fonts as small as possible (I keep them at a 7)....Yet these are probably....12 or 14?

I just like being able to see as much of a message as possible in my message list as well as having more contacts showing up on the screen at any given time...the larger the font the less space there is for messages and contacts
    05-31-09 12:29 AM
    Ditto. .

05-31-09 12:45 AM
    yeah...but it really is a fantastic theme...for most people at least...I just can't handle big fonts...I ended up changing back to the dimension theme at least for now...if there's ever an update with user defined fonts i'll be all over this theme again.
    05-31-09 03:11 PM
    It's very tough getting fonts right. I also experienced the same problem with the 8900 version, and I know I will with the Bold as well. Unfortunately when you're going "mass market" the vast majority of people prefer their fonts on the slightly bigger side.

I, like most of you (power users), obviously prefer smaller but we're in the minority. I'm going to leave it as is *for now*, I get daily comments via. email from users so depending on the input I get I may end up changing the fonts in the next update.

Hope you guys understand!
    05-31-09 03:16 PM
    Since you are looking for input I would also vote for smaller fonts instead of the larger sized font.
    05-31-09 03:38 PM
    It's very tough getting fonts right. I also experienced the same problem with the 8900 version, and I know I will with the Bold as well. Unfortunately when you're going "mass market" the vast majority of people prefer their fonts on the slightly bigger side.

I, like most of you (power users), obviously prefer smaller but we're in the minority. I'm going to leave it as is *for now*, I get daily comments via. email from users so depending on the input I get I may end up changing the fonts in the next update.

Hope you guys understand!

We definitely do understand...

If you do end up updating please let us know!
    05-31-09 08:43 PM
    nice looks good
    05-31-09 09:13 PM
    Hastings, this is all very nice. I have settled on the large icon version since I seem to end up hitting the Berry button to see all of my Apps anyway. Your big Icons look great, and having 18 of my favorites on the first three rows turns out to be best. It also eliminates the bouncy icon issue I dislike.

While I like the Messenger app for combining my email in one place, I really like having all of my email provider icons available so i can see where the latest message is from. If it is my work mailbox, it gets a higher priority. So for me lots of icons on screen is essential.

My wife has started using your theme as well.

While I would love more flexibility in the font sizes, I know she is happy with larger fonts due to her poor eyesight.

So for now we give it two thumbs up!
    06-01-09 02:37 PM
    This theme is truly amazing. Not only does it make me smile everytime I use my BB but it's sharp, quick and so far flawless. I've been using it for about 2 days now and I am IN LOVE.

Anyone who like the look of mac os will surely love this. I'm using Classic and the buttons are the right size, the dock is perfect and everything is working flawlessly.

I seriously recomend EVERYONE get this theme. Hastings has done an incredible job!!
    06-02-09 05:10 PM
    its not free?
    06-03-09 04:38 AM
    @dapitz: No it is not, but it is sooooo worth the money. While many themes cost just as much, the theme suite gives you so many themes to chose from. Its a bunch of themes for the price of one!

06-03-09 09:10 PM
    Agreed, it's worth the 6 bucks...
    06-03-09 09:15 PM
    Very good ! Thanks!
    06-04-09 09:27 AM
    Hey all,

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm working on AppleBerry Dark right now while I collect feedback for the 8300 version. I'm getting a good amount of emails from users with requests and changes so that's always helpful.

Take a look at AppleBerry Dark and let me know if you'd like to see it ported to the 83XX series.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ap...themes-241116/

I enjoy working on the 8300 devices since everybody is so helpful so I'd like to do it again.
    06-04-09 10:53 AM
    I like that MUCH MUCH more then the AppleClassic theme sweet!! Its unfortunate that you released the other one first as personally I would rather have had the dark version. I think that you should definitely bring it over as I would switch to it immediately!
    06-04-09 11:58 AM
    i would have to totally agree wish this was the first concept lol cause i like this dark version even better than the first version nice job cant wait to see it on the 83XX side hastings
    06-04-09 05:19 PM
    Omg I agree also, I would get this one in a heart beat and wished it was the first concept....I soo love the dark version. Can't wait to see it on the 83xx, keep us posted!!!!
    06-04-09 07:35 PM
    Darker is better yes I would buy it
    06-05-09 12:29 AM
    Would LOVE to see this ported to the 83xx!
    06-05-09 10:24 AM
    Hastings, any update as to possibility of AppleBerry Daek making an appearence on the 83xx?

P.S. Please respond with: "Yes, it will be out this week".

06-08-09 05:19 PM
    How's the Dark version coming along Hasting?

What lievrouw said

06-09-09 06:36 PM
    Dark one is killer
    06-09-09 06:50 PM
    I ripped all the OSX wallpapers from a Mac and sized the up for the 83xx(320 x 240). I fell that the are the perfect compliment to this theme, enjoy!

Just click on the OSX Wallpapers.zip to download.

https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/lievrouw/public/
    06-10-09 03:28 PM
    I ripped all the OSX wallpapers from a Mac and sized the up for the 83xx(320 x 240). I fell that the are the perfect compliment to this theme, enjoy!

Just click on the OSX Wallpapers.zip to download.

https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/lievrouw/public/
    Awesome of you to spend the time converting them.

AppleBerry Dark is slated to be released on the Storm late next week, and I'll begin porting it to other devices shortly thereafter.
    06-10-09 06:58 PM
262 ... 7891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD